• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Solo projects of the CHEIRON guys

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, January 10, 2007, 11:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I've often wondered about Rami's voice, because Max often sings backup and we know his voice from It's Alive but I don't think I've ever heard Rami's voice. Another song to look for!

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "Rebecca"Hey Jules, what are the Jorgen Elofsson albums like? are they similar to songs he writes today? what's his voice like?
I'll tell you that as soon as I receive them!  :oops:
*lol* I do own them cause I've already paid for it, hehe, but I didn't receive them yet!

Jules, have you received your cd order yet?? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Jorgen solo albums?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Jules, have you received your cd order yet?? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Jorgen solo albums?
Yikes, I had totally forgotten about this...  :oops:
Yeah, of course I got em.
Uhmm... Let me tell you, it's some really bad stuff.
It's like...it makes you wanna seal your ears and never open them up again. *LOL*

No seriously, I really dislike those 2 albums. His voice is really high, sometimes you think there's a woman singing.
Okay, give him a break, those albums are almost 20 years old!! :roll:

The sound is very 80s (if anyone knows, reminds me a lot of the first 2 Roxette albums from the 80s, "Pearls Of Passion" & "Look Sharp", mixed with a bit of 80s-Modern Talking *lol*).
(These 2 Shane albums were released 1990 & '91.)
The lyric is...uhm...well... let's say he has written better.
Example?:

"I still see your smile
When I close my eyes at night
I have lost my appetite
Oh you become my one obsession"

I have lost my appetite? *LOL* Hello?!
Well. It's catchy music I have to admit. But I mostly skip those songs. Too much 80s disco influence. All in all I'd give it 2 of 5 stars. The first cause it's not entirely bad and the second cause of my sympathy to Jörgen! *lol*

Rebecca

You are too funny Jules!  Oh poor Jorgen. a high voice - like a woman?

well, there is lots of bad music from the 80's!

I suppose not a surprise Jorgen decided to not continue a solo career then.

Did Jorgen write all the songs? both music and words?

What online store did you buy these from??? I want to buy them too.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Did Jorgen write all the songs? both music and words?
What online store did you buy these from??? I want to buy them too.
Yes, he wrote all those songs himself, 2 of the 20+ with a co-writer.
I got them off Tradera. Girl, believe me, you don't wanna waste your money on this. *lol*
A collectors item is one thing... THIS is ANOTHER! :-P

Rebecca

Hey, I just received my copy of Jorgen's Shane - Man In Me album! it is so funny, I'm laughing listening to it!! I don't want to be mean to Jorgen but it is not the best. I suppose it is not his fault, this sound is very much 80's. His voice is very high (I didn't believe you before Jules!). Saying that I am enjoying listening to this album!

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Hey, I just received my copy of Jorgen's Shane - Man In Me album! it is so funny, I'm laughing listening to it!! I don't want to be mean to Jorgen but it is not the best. I suppose it is not his fault, this sound is very much 80's. His voice is very high (I didn't believe you before Jules!).
*lol*  :roll:

fernsx

it's nice to find people who likes this style of music
i'm glad i've found it!

can you guys post some tunes so i can listen to them???
or tell me where i can get'em..

fer from argentina.

Rebecca

Hi and welcome to the forum

I bought Jorgen's solo album and a lot of cd's from www.gemm.com