• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

I'm not keen on his previous albums, but new single Saturday Night sounds nice for me.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Out on September 27, 2008, 04:24:02 PM
I'm not keen on his previous albums, but new single Saturday Night sounds nice for me.
That's not Darin, it's Daniel as it's written "Out".

Out

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 27, 2008, 04:34:05 PM
That's not Darin, it's Daniel as it's written "Out".
I replied to Unexpected post :)
Quote from: Unexpected on September 27, 2008, 04:06:58 PM
I'm gonna give a listen to all of the above artists except Daniel , I really don't like his voice

Feelgoodlies

Loooool sorry I didnt read the previous post :-[, btw even Darin has a song called "Saturday Night" :D

Unexpected

Cool , but didn't change my way of thinking about him  ;D , how could he won over Darin  >:(

Unexpected

:o :o :o :o :o :o OMG guys , darin just posted a video on his myspace , and you can some tracks of the album and at 1:11  minutes you can hear breathing your love and let me tell you something

IT'S NOT A BALLAD , IT'S UPTEMPO  ;D, and I want to say another thing it's AMAZING , and the tracks he played are AMAZING , can't wait for this album , oh c'mon Darin don't keep us waiting til december , BRING IT ON NOW !!!

if anyone wants to watch the video , just go to his myspace

http://www.myspace.com/darinofficial

Oh god there's a song called long trip appearantly and it's awesome

*Sabine*

Yeah, how cool these songs sound! :D
Any idea of the producers behind? :P

Tiiger

Yup, the new single is called 'Breathing Your Love (ft. Kat DeLuna)'

I'm pretty sure RedOne is behind this one.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Unexpected

Yes , it's been confirmed that Redone produced the first Single , And no word on any other songs , but Darin wrote Seassons Fly

Tiiger

It's actually pretty good too. Very modern and international.  ;)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Kat de Luna in a featuring with Darin? WOW!:o
So they plan to make it international with Darin? These are great news!

Unexpected

Alex Martin

GOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Feelgoodlies

I loved the song, I can't wait for the video.