• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Multitracks of Max Martin songs

Started by badpoetry, June 18, 2015, 08:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

Quote from: Snipes3000 on October 31, 2021, 06:23:19 PM
Right, the sample is exactly the same aside that Cheiron shifted it a few semitones and it isn't so random of a sample. Nevertheless, when Cheiron say that they always used samples and layered them does that mean that they don't process it?  No. But in your mind it does and that's where you show how sharp and bright your mind is. It's just dumb.

Equipment? What do you even know about equipment, where did they put the CD's inside? Equipment! Which equipment? Romplers! You really take yourself serious guy but your vision doesn't go any further than a turd sandwich. Hence the period 2014-2021 hasn't led to you accomplishing your goal and move on to something else. Your mentality isn't right for this kind of work. And don't keep on preaching that all those sample cd's that you listened to have nothing which cheiron used because that's incorrect. But I'm sure you haven't listened to all those cd's no matter what you say. You're just unreliable for telling other people that things are a certain way when they aren't. Don't talk when u dont know.

Now let us hear your stab after 7 years PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, will be on topic now just had to tell this accomplisher what's up for once.

Why are u even talking about these stuff in this thread?! We're talking about stems/multitracks...not how they got their sounds or how they manipulated them.
Anyway I still think they were too lazy to work hard on the sounds. The only way they used to process a sound was equalize or pitch or reverse it and layer.
If u think the contraty it's ok I got my idea and u have urs but nobody knows the truth.
We can just assume according to their interviews, documentaries and listening to their songs.

I figured out about the sonar sound months and months ago...
I got the stabs and stabs layers they used in the different productions and this prove that you're wrong about them processing samples like we use to do nowdays.

Snipes3000

Quote from: Tano87 on November 01, 2021, 12:13:24 PM
I figured out about the sonar sound months and months ago...
I got the stabs and stabs layers they used in the different productions and this prove that you're wrong about them processing samples like we use to do nowdays.

So then, tell me where do the samples come from, what are the sources?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 02, 2021, 10:50:51 AM

Your hunting, your quest.

We're here to help, not to serve.

Tano87

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 02, 2021, 10:50:51 AM

JV1080/JV2080 and other romplers, samples from cd samples, samples from other songs.

Snipes3000

Don't be a turd sandwich and be more specific. Don't always try to get things without giving back. Or are you unable to be specific because you don't know the truth?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Tano87

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 02, 2021, 11:32:15 PM
Don't be a turd sandwich and be more specific. Don't always try to get things without giving back. Or are you unable to be specific because you don't know the truth?

I always givee back and that's the answer to your question.
I can't be more specific because I don't have each every single sound used to layer.
What I have is from the sources that I gave u.

Listen at the start of this song do you recognize anything?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIgOL21S98o one of those UH were sampled and used in the percussion elements by cheiron team.

And what about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4Ao8uPT9A
The sounds that probably you recognized are from sample cds.

Dagge

Quote from: Tekker on October 26, 2021, 01:25:48 PM
Looking for Max Martin multitracks, I have only found baby one more time
Happy for anything else.... :)
.. and Oops .. of old stuff
https://www.britneyremixed.com/home/oops-i-did-it-again-stems

Tano87

Quote from: Dagge on November 06, 2021, 12:16:38 AM
.. and Oops .. of old stuff
https://www.britneyremixed.com/home/oops-i-did-it-again-stems

To me these are fanmade...some tracks comes from the beatnik thing but some others don't.

Dagge

Tano87

Quote from: Dagge on November 06, 2021, 03:37:46 PM
Oops is obviously orig

Don't think so...strings are different.
If you listen to the instrumental you can hear the organ BUT in the stems you hear a piano.
Also in the Beatnik remix you can hear also the sine lead sound which is not in the stems...
This is why I think most of the stuff from these stems are good fanmade.
If you align them they doesn't even match.

Snipes3000

Quote from: Tano87 on November 03, 2021, 08:24:24 PM
I can't be more specific because I don't have each every single sound used to layer.

Well, I don't expect you to give every sound. But giving two or three specific examples would make you a more reliable forum member.

Tano87

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 07, 2021, 12:47:26 PM
Well, I don't expect you to give every sound. But giving two or three specific examples would make you a more reliable forum member.

Most of people here were giving out the same random information and were labeled as reliable.
I don't uderstand why I can't be reliable with these informations that I'm CONFIRMING.
I don't care about being reliable.

The Sci-Fi patch hasn't really been used by the team. I think they used it just for When You're Looking Like That.
But most of the time the "Sci-Fi" sweep used was from an e-Lab sample cd.

Tano87

Quote from: getawaydriver on November 08, 2021, 05:48:49 PM
Guys. Can we stop now?
I agree

Quote from: Dagge on November 06, 2021, 03:37:46 PM
Oops is obviously orig

https://youtu.be/V32PxrptlVs?t=97

If u listen from here the whole breathing "percussion" and the sine synth lead is missing in the stems along with the "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah".
Also I think the Beatnik didn't really had access to the whole sounds and a few of them where made by themself.
The Oops strings in the instrumental are big, full...gives body to the whole thing. The strings from the stems are very basic.

Listen to the Crazy version made always with Beatnik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DDoaHB2KtM

There's no electric guitar in the real deal and the bell sound is totally different than the one in the official stop remix instrumental.

j.fco.morales

I downloaded the In The Zone stems and you can hear clearly the background vocals by Cathy Dennis on Showdown.