• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The legacy of Denniz Pop - DOCUMENTARY

Started by Tano87, May 25, 2021, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

I don't know if you guys saw this documentary, sorry if you already saw it or is already posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm51knLrJek

Anyway I saw this documentary yesterday and made me a little bit sad.
In these weeks I had a conversation with a person who worked at Cheiron for a year and has some signature sounds samples from the studio.
At first he told he would have shared the samples but than he changed his mind and sent me a video with the samples playing, telling me that I could have used those...but he couldn't send me the pure samples, neither 96kps mp3 because wasn't his material. And suggested me to keep searching in old Sample CDs.
I don't understand how a "producer" would act like a child showing toy to get other kids jelous.

I don't understand why people got so selfish, especially when these are producers, for the samples that comes directly from Cheiron sources.

"Extremely generous [...] He wanted to share".

These are the words that describes Denniz Pop and this is what fans should apply in their lives if they really want to become like him.
Before being producers, or whatever you want, we are people.

bugmenot

Sorry, I can't share nothing. I have nothing.

WhatTheFox

I agree, it is rather selfish.  ???

The only thing remotely Cherion that I have is the Downtown Beats Kit, which isn't too bad, but isn't quite.

Helluvafella

Why do you guys crave those old sounds anyway? The stuff is outdated.. I guess you want them for nostalgic reasons?