• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

I'm looking for a producer who can make me a beat..

Started by Freakazoid, June 05, 2021, 03:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freakazoid

I've been starting to listen to a lot of Brazilian music lately. And all of a sudden I got the idea to write an English song by a Brazilian artist/song. I've got very far writing the song in English so it will fit the melody. So now I'm searching for a producer to make a beat cover by it, but with a Max Martin-ish twist into it. I'm willing to pay as well for the beat  8)

Contact me if you interested  :P

Freakazoid

Hey ya'll !

I finally got in touch with a music producer Who made me a beat. Now Im wondering IF Therese is someone Who would be able to add Additional instrument in it?

j.fco.morales