• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

nznexus

who cares about spotify? I listen on youtube and if i want a song i download with youtube downloader

10 million views on shake it off in 2 days
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Voodoo

Quote from: goulddigger on August 20, 2014, 07:08:08 PM
who cares about spotify? I listen on youtube and if i want a song i download with youtube downloader

Wow those artists and producers you jock so hard must be very valuable to you huh? They bring enough joy and excitement and energy into your life that you bypass supporting them financially and you just download their songs?!!!
Hope youre not trying to be a succesfull songwriter or produce or remixer with that attitude.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Btw, is it true, that the song has just 3 harmonies?

And these are played throughout the whole song?
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: Voodoo on August 20, 2014, 08:15:49 PM
Wow those artists and producers you jock so hard must be very valuable to you huh? They bring enough joy and excitement and energy into your life that you bypass supporting them financially and you just download their songs?!!!
Hope youre not trying to be a succesfull songwriter or produce or remixer with that attitude.
My inner teenage anarchist is a bit bemused by all this outrage......it's not quite as black & white as all that......read this by Sophia Somajo, aka ''Tiffany Amber'', co-writer of  ''3'' (Britney).   http://www.youcancallmesoso.com/letter.html   

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 20, 2014, 08:39:21 PM
Btw, is it true, that the song has just 3 harmonies?

And these are played throughout the whole song?

You mean chords?

In other news:
@chartnews: US chart preview: Shake It Off, @taylorswift13 425-450,000 downloads.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Yeah only 3 chords, and yeah, throughout the whole song.
Just as in Till The World Ends e.g.
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on August 19, 2014, 12:06:29 AM
Kinda a Happy rip off.

I see the "Happy" mutuality. The beat is very similar.

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on August 21, 2014, 12:36:37 PM
I see the "Happy" mutuality. The beat is very similar.

then again it has also a lot of similarities with Avril's "Girlfriend"
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Wow , ''Shake it off'' is Fresh and different , I liked it in the first listen but I think I'm gonna love it. Max did it again!

turnaround

The first karaoke versions are released

http://open.spotify.com/track/28TWQwnXyxekd5ailJ39xS

I really wonder who is behind this industry and if they really make lots of money.

To the experts: How long does it take to make a instrumental like this?
And I liked it..

bugmenot