• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your Max Top 5

Started by Joshua, October 29, 2011, 07:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

I'm hoping someone hasn't posted a similar topic before, I couldn't see anything. But... if you had to pick your ultimate top 5 fave Max tracks, what would they be? I could easily manage a top 20, but these 5 I guess are the ones that blew me away the most when I first heard them, and still continue to amaze me.

1. *NSYNC - I'll Never Stop
2. Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart
3. Backstreet Boys - Climbing The Walls
4. The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not
5. 5ive - It's The Things You Do

turnaround

Hey Joshua,
welcome to the forum :)

I must think about my top 5, there is so much to chose from. But I am pretty sure about my #1 already.  ;D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Welcome Joshua

we have had this topic here but not for a very long time. It's so hard to pick just 5 songs. At the moment, mine are:

1. Britney Spears: Hold It Against Me
2. Glee: Light Up The World
3. Backstreet Boys: Bigger
4. Britney Spears: Criminal
5. Katy Perry: Teenage Dream

Joshua

Thanks guys! Wow Rebecca, all fairly new ones. I do have some definite favourites at the moment, but it's hard to know if they'll still be at the top of my list in a few years time. But at the moment I'm listening non-stop to Dancing Crazy by Miranda Cosgrove, Friday I'll Be Over You by Allison Iraheta and Inside Out by Britney. It's taken me a while to start getting into Hold It Against Me, I wasn't a fan when it came out, but it's grown on me lately.

Rebecca

yeah, it's so hard to chose. I chose those ones because that's what I'm listening to at the moment. but if i had to chose my all-time favourites it would be the old-school Backstreet Boys, Britney, NSync.

1. Backstreet Boys: Shape of My Heart
2. NSync - I Want You Back
3. Britney: Overprotected
4. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
5. Backstreet Boys: Climbing The Walls

Raul_esp

It's hard but I think :

1-Britney spears - Baby one more time
2-Backstreet boys - I want it that way
3-Britney spears - Oops i di it again
4-Nsync-It's gonna be me
5-Britney spears-Stronger

All of 1999 and 2000. , the golden cheiron era.