• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

9-page article on Denniz Pop in Swedish music magazine

Started by clabbelito, December 20, 2008, 12:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbelito

The latest issue of Swedish magazine Novell features a nine-page story on Denniz Pop. The article is in Swedish. Translated from the magazine's webpage:

We decribe Denniz Pop's forgotten decade: the 1980s, when he worked as a celebrated DJ.

How did a hairdresser's son from Stockholm suburb Tullinge become one the world's greatest hit producers?

www.magasinetnovell.se

*Sabine*

Thanks for the info. I clicked the link you gave us but I understand Swedish so bad that I can't even figure out where the article is!  ???

clabbelito

Sorry, I should have mentioned the article is not available on the magazine's website. You have to get the magazine. Or find someone who can scan (and translate) it.

*Sabine*

Quote from: clabbelito on December 20, 2008, 06:36:51 PM
Sorry, I should have mentioned the article is not available on the magazine's website. You have to get the magazine. Or find someone who can scan (and translate) it.

Oh please yes, Tiger if you have it or Jarle.. Sweden, help!! :)

Rebecca

Thanks Clabbelito

The article sounds great. I'd love it if any Swedes here could scan it in or translate any of it for us.

jarle

I just ordered it, I'll try to translate it as soon as I'll get the magazine! :)

*Sabine*

Quote from: jarle on December 21, 2008, 11:12:33 AM
I just ordered it, I'll try to translate it as soon as I'll get the magazine! :)

Amazing, tack mycka!!!!!  ;D

Rebecca