• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Wrecking Ball" Miley Cyrus/Dr. Luke

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2013, 05:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

this song grows on me, i like it...

why does these songs sound boring then they start to grown on oneself?

new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Type in "wrecking ball snippet" on Twitter -- fans going crazy over it!   Can't wait to get home to my headphones and hear :-)     (Pick whichever link you want...there's a bunch of 'em on Twitter)

B Steady

Thx 4 the info! It's like 2 seconds but they sound awesome! Low tempo with dubstep elements. I guess it'll sound similar to Inside Out / Both Of Us / You Da One
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Just merged the Wrecking ball threads. So excited to hear the full thign.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 16, 2013, 11:43:50 PM
Just merged the Wrecking ball threads. So excited to hear the full thign.

you're very busy with merging threads these days :D
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Ha, so fun (and great) to see these fans freaking out over this song on Twitter even though you can barely hear a snatch of it :-)   I have a strong feeling it's gonna be a Monster of a song!!!  So far it actually reminds me of a slowed down "Since U Been Gone", but with an even more ferocious energy at the beginning of the chorus (if that's possible).......that'll be nice!

Raul_esp

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 17, 2013, 06:02:28 AM
Better quality from TV:

http://telly.com/Z0QA0I

Seems it has a good melody in the chorus. It sounds a bit like ''If I had you''.

B Steady

well now I'm disappointed, doesn't sound good to me :-\ well, at least better than the first instrumental in the video ;D

but I'm sure I'll like the final studio version!! :)

btw I'm always surprised by Miley's voice when she's talking, it's so deep!
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Love this Tweet from one of co-writers of "Wrecking Ball"........

Details
Stephan Moccio ‏@StephanMoccio 8h
@EneaSichovich @MileyCyrus U smilers are über special. Miley's #WreckingBall is one f*c_i#g beautiful thing. Hang on, it is worth the wait.
Details

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on July 17, 2013, 03:59:32 PM
      Love this Tweet from one of co-writers of "Wrecking Ball"........

Details
Stephan Moccio ‏@StephanMoccio 8h
@EneaSichovich @MileyCyrus U smilers are über special. Miley's #WreckingBall is one f*c_i#g beautiful thing. Hang on, it is worth the wait.
Details

lol, "über" ? :D that's a german word right there! :D
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Yeah I'm sure it will be good but, what are they going crazy over exactly?!? ???

Speaking of things that make people crazy, Miley please lose the hair already!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 22, 2013, 01:07:07 PM
It means I like this...

...more than this...

I see it the other way around
Vila i frid Dag