• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Great Article about Max and his Team!

Started by Chris Kleiner, May 23, 2014, 08:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Max Martin has helped in creating the biggest-best-selling boy band in history, the Backstreet Boys, who incidentally, also were based out of Florida. Britney Spears and NSYNC also had Max Martin write a bunch of songs for their records and most of them became Top10 hits, so this is not new for Max. Not by a long shot. That being said, Ariana is obviously very calculated in her career, because she grew up listening to music from decades way before her time, and was a 90s kid even though she is only 21 this year (June), which explains why her team was so ardent in getting Max and Kotecha. These two men have done wonders for the pop music industry, and have spawned many of the 90s most memorable hits. Ariana wants her music to be catchy, memorable, and be something that future artists want to 'throwback to' when they are rising stars. It will come full circle like it always does in the music industry.
The only problem with Problem, is that Ariana is helping in getting many a youth to wonder and even listen to 90s music, but many of these kids think that artists in the 90s copied artists of today...they obviously do not understand the concept of time, and that the 90s came before this decade, but hopefully Ariana can use her influence to school them on Pop/RnB music history.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

I don't agree with you in everything nexus, but let me tell you: I really like to read these kind of comments from you.
:)

Voodoo

Quote from: nznexus on May 23, 2014, 08:20:15 PM
The only problem with Problem, is that Ariana is helping in....
It's music dude... dont think so hard.

georg_e

From a Billboard article earlier this month.......

"Problem" -- which precedes Grande's second studio album, due in August or September -- is making an immediate impression, but one important person wasn't a fan initially: Grande herself. "I didn't even want 'Problem' on the album. I fell out of love with it," she says. "Then we had a meeting with my label and Scooter [Braun] and my management, and we were all listening to music, and when 'Problem' came on, I was like, 'What the hell is wrong with me? Holy shit!' "

Rebecca

Fantastic article, thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing more Max songs on Ariana's album.

Axel

great article! Lovely! So great to hear these little anecdotes, and it shows us once more that most of it is not structured or planned or formula X or Y or Z, but simply a fun idea and then run with it. A bit of "let's try this!"... and it shows me once again that I should think less, and write more.