• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with the Backstreet Boys

Started by Izalightblue, August 06, 2010, 11:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! In a new interview, Brian reveals BSB will work with Max for their next album!!

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Artists/B/Backstreet_Boys/2010/08/05/14931751.html

Once you work with Max, you'll always have to work with him, so you'll always be successfull!! Can never be away from him!!! He holds the key!! If BSB wants to be on the top again, so it's Max forever!

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

JackSnr

Awesome  :D It's great that he still works with them when he has so much demand from bigger artists. Never forget where you came from  ;)

Hope he gives them a song like dj got us fallin in love. And, I totally agree alex, another Siberia would be great.

Izalightblue

Quote from: JackSnr on August 07, 2010, 02:55:24 AM
Awesome  :D It's great that he still works with them when he has so much demand from bigger artists. Never forget where you came from  ;)

Hope he gives them a song like dj got us fallin in love. And, I totally agree alex, another Siberia would be great.

It would be amazing!!!  :D

Farooq

i wasn't a big fan of " Bigger " but yeah .. let's hope this time he'll give them something updates and fits today's sound.

something like Siberia would be great :)

Rebecca

Ooh, I hope it's true! Brian says he's called Max. I fear Max is too big to work with BSB now. anyway, I loved Bigger, and I'd be happy with any Max/BSB song.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

that was great! I wish they would do a worldwide tour!
but I wish NKOTB sang one of their recent songs rather than their old songs at AMA's.

Farooq

Izalightblue

Great performance! Is this a sign for big concerts, big album and a big tour? That'd be very nice!  ;)

Unexpected

Quote from: Izalightblue on November 23, 2010, 11:43:38 PM
Great performance! Is this a sign for big concerts, big album and a big tour? That'd be very nice!  ;)

they'll be touring together in the US next year. Tickets are already on-sale.