• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What is maratone address?

Started by royeei, February 25, 2013, 11:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royeei

Does anyone knows the address of maratone?

nznexus

internship at maratone would be cool.

lol
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Neal

Can I ask why ??

If you plan on going down there you need a really good reason. Ask yourself these simple questions:

1) Why me ? What makes me special as an artist/musician that I could confidently tell them, over and above everyone else.
2) Is my material good enough. You are talking about some of the best Pop producers in the world, you better have something amazing they have never heard before they couldn't get somewhere else. " One in a million "comes to mind :).
3) Is the reason genuine. Is it for the betterment of the music or are you just chasing big creds, money and status quo. Let me tell you Max himself is not really in it for the creds or the money he is a visionary, a pioneer a true lover of the art and it's easily hearable in his songs. Are you like that ??

So drop a link , answer these questions as honest as you can and maybe I can give you a lead, maybe ...

royeei

Hi Neal
Well, it is funny because the main reason that I asked the address is just to watch it on google street view :)

But before I will refer to you questions, from your things  it seems that you think or know that Maratone is open to hear " why me"
Is that true?
If yes, in which ways?

turnaround

I think the adress was already posted one day. But I have no idea if it was the new location or the old one. I lost overview who changed studios etc. :)
And I liked it..

Joshua

I went on a bit of a Google Maps stalk of all things Max not so long ago, and I'm pretty certain I even found his huge house in Ekerö, going by the details I had.

As far as the studio goes, search Google Maps for "Repslagargatan 17A, Stockholm" and you'll be able to get a street's eye view of the front door of what either is or was Maratone. I think I remember reading that they were on an upstairs level there. There's no Maratone signage in sight, but I assume there probably never was for obvious reasons.

nznexus

Quote from: Joshua on March 21, 2013, 04:45:47 PM
I went on a bit of a Google Maps stalk of all things Max not so long ago, and I'm pretty certain I even found his huge house in Ekerö, going by the details I had.

As far as the studio goes, search Google Maps for "Repslagargatan 17A, Stockholm" and you'll be able to get a street's eye view of the front door of what either is or was Maratone. I think I remember reading that they were on an upstairs level there. There's no Maratone signage in sight, but I assume there probably never was for obvious reasons.

maratone is not there anymore.. . its somewhere else

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: nznexus on March 21, 2013, 06:05:42 PM
maratone is not there anymore.. . its somewhere else

Oh, damn... I have no idea then.

nznexus

Quote from: Neal on March 20, 2013, 11:35:49 PM
Is it for the betterment of the music or are you just chasing big creds, money and status quo.

hmm.Most artists base their "Artistry",off what? MOney!