• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

weird room @ maratone studio

Started by Dope Sounds Corporatio, February 19, 2010, 10:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dope Sounds Corporatio

very weird room.
the table is near to the side walls and probably it has 2 doors. ::)
also what is this room's use?
it looks like aditioning audio via a cd player,
but why  there is a midi keyboard on the mac computer?

Rebecca

hmmm, I've never looked at those studio photos closely, maybe it's just set up like for the photo?

andrea

Quote from: Rebecca on February 20, 2010, 10:49:59 AMmaybe it's just set up like for the photo?

I think you're right, Reb...

Dope Sounds Corporatio

what do you mean ?
i dont understand... :-[

Rebecca

I mean that the computers and keyboard is put that way in front of the door to look good for the photo. Probably the photographer put it like that to look good. Although I don't know how studios are normally set up.

klukan

This is all you need in a project studio today

Scott Martin :)

Im sure they used to have a Studio 3 listed on the Maratone site and I think that was the picture for it.

It really looks like a midi editing suite. The room is too small and isnt acoustically treated to record anything.

Michael Khan

Yep, this is all a studio really needs to consist of these days. There's probably some sound modules on the side. The CD Player thing is pretty much a DJ table top for scratching purposes.