• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB - I Want It That Way (VERY RARE 100% INSTRUMENTAL)

Started by musicgeeker, January 10, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicgeeker

Guys, if anyone remembers posting the instrumental of Shape of My Heart last year, this time, I finally found this instrumental that is long-waited for about 15 years. This came from YouTube and I'm lucky to see this and THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT for all of our forumers in here.

Here's the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTSMsWcPjNo

Note: Skip the video to 0:49 to hear the full instrumental

Enjoy :D

B Steady

"If you could [rap to this], big fucking props to you!"! :D

Thanks for sharing this! I took my notes :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Thanks a lot - interesting comment:

QuoteNo, it was stolen from me by Lord iMagic or someone else. Or the former personnel from Cheiron Studios gave it to him or someone else. This was a privately kept, unreleased instrumental as it's not finished from Nov. 1998 recording sessions. When I Want It What Way was first performed on April 12, 1999, the only copy BSB would have used is a Zomba-issued instrumental disc. They've never publicized nor released such an instrumental to I Want It That Way. I kept it privately for legal reasons.
And I liked it..

nznexus

i heard it again very nice and clear instrumental... love the roland jv sounds in it. the guitars are probably real too. and nice cowbells
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 10, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
i heard it again very nice and clear instrumental... love the roland jv sounds in it. the guitars are probably real too. and nice cowbells

Have you ever heard of Esbjörn Öhrwall? He's actually a Cheiron legend!
And the cowbells are a must!!! :D loved it when Rami started to use them again in One Direction songs :)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

There was a time when almost every CD I bought had "Esbjörn Öhrwall" in the booklet :D
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I have this since 2007 maybe, we even posted about them here! In fact, I have Shape Of My heart, Get another Boyfriend, More Than That, Larger Than Life etc. All originals!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 10, 2014, 03:55:46 PM
I have this since 2007 maybe, we even posted about them here! In fact, I have Shape Of My heart, Get another Boyfriend, More Than That, Larger Than Life etc. All originals!

I need them please!!! :-*
Would you be so kind? :)
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I want them too!
I have a couple more: I Just Want You To Know, I Still, My Beautiful Woman.

Rebecca

thanks, the IWITW is a beautiful instrumental, just gorgeous.

nznexus

the simplicity of the instrumentals.... they are so simple yet so good

Feelgoodlies

I will upload and send them over by pm for you guys as soon as I have time.

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 11, 2014, 12:15:44 PM
I will upload and send them over by pm for you guys as soon as I have time.

Thank you very much!

@nexus: they aren't that simple!
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Somebody needs to take In A World Like This Acapella and mix it with I Want It That Way Instrumental