• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Upcoming Max Martin releases

Started by j.fco.morales, December 31, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backgammonfiend

L

also trump was more pro israel than obama so take another 4 Ls

melodicmoonlight

holy smokes, that user is a raging lunatic. how did a music forum about pop music become such a cesspool for this guy's abhorrent "views" to be spewed in rambling, incoherent paragraphs? textbook definition of someone who lives on the Internet, doesn't leave his house, and is painfully socially inept.

WHO is the moderator of this website and why isn't he banned? I don't get it. it's egregious the shit he's saying. the worst of the worst. complete mental illness.

Snipes3000

Yes, please no more substantive comments or this keeps on going on
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: Snipes3000 on July 26, 2022, 10:27:16 AM
Yes, please no more substantive comments or this keeps on going on
fine don't heed to my advice but just remember you could have won a Porsche. Thank Care!

uberweiss

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 26, 2022, 12:52:19 AM
Why do you have a problem with people that are like that, if people want to have a different opinion on people they don't agree on isn't that still considered hate? The only people I have a problem with in the world are the Jews since they're the main contributors to why everything in the last couple of years if not earlier has gone wrong and guess what they're white people too but they are of an entitled bunch that think that America shouldn't be a country and that we have to support Israel since deep down they want to take over the country as their own. Say what you want but there are very parasitic people, that's why they manipulate stuff so that way people fight with each other they start pandemics they have no meaning they start wars and they want us to pay for it. They want us to intermix with other cultures to lower the intelligence of not just the whites but everyone else. They make up events that were never that tragic like the Holocaust where only several hundred thousand of them perish not the six million lie that they keep on hammering in your head. Think about it any business especially the music industry and you see someone that is of Jewish or Jewish descent. Watch out, they're playing a 8d chess with out a board you do not understand this because your braids can't see through what they're doing and you are guilt by all of the oppression they oppose on you with censoring topics like this since if they know that their plan has been known by a ton of people. They will start panicking and try to be less transparent on their doings. Why else did Hollywood try to get rid of Donald Trump by calling him a racist sexist bigot etc because he was going to eliminate those established leaders who are deep state Jews and when nothing was affecting him they threw this whole coronavirus BS and he couldn't handle it since he was compromised by those same exact people and why Biden got elected. I'm saying all of this on a form about some pop producer because I don't think none of you soft brains have the capability or patience or brain power to understand what's really going on in the world today you just take it as face value and live your normal days. Schizo as I may on this post if you do your research you will find out that everything I say is true. If we all stand up together start using McCartney ism techniques like we did to the communist back in the 50s we can get enough people to wake up and start suspecting the Jews next move and eventually have them kicked out of America and possibly Europe and backed over to their piece of land that they need to stay in of Israel. I hope you understand where I'm coming from with this. Oh by the way storm front or a bunch of grand dragons that don't want to talk about the Jewish question just make assumptions.

Ummm is there not a report feature on this website? And no moderators? How tf has this mess not been banned.

I feel sorry for anyone who has to encounter you in real life.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

uberweiss

It's not really 'feeding the troll', it's wanting to not stay silent against fascist bullshit when no admin on this site appears to have enough oversight (or willing) to ban it.

Although having a Dr Luke avi isn't too great either, while we're at it!

Snipes3000

Quote from: uberweiss on July 30, 2022, 01:33:40 PM
It's not really 'feeding the troll', it's wanting to not stay silent against fascist bullshit when no admin on this site appears to have enough oversight (or willing) to ban it.

Although having a Dr Luke avi isn't too great either, while we're at it!

We already said to him what we had to say, so we weren't silent. I suggest to you to read the facts established by the court of the kesha vs dr luke case, and then reform your view. "Recollect your thoughts, don't get caught up in the mix because the media is full of dirty tricks" as Tupac said. Kesha was ridiculed by the court because her evidence had a lot of contra evidence. She was basically bringing in false evidence into the case. My background is lawyer, I know what I read in that case. Please stop bashing me over Dr Luke because I don't like it.

uberweiss

j.fco.morales

https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-50-q/clip/15921970-pop-hitmaker-max-martin-1st-jukebox-musical-and

Podcast interview with Max Martin by musician-host Tom Power of CBC's q. Maybe the most in-depth interview with Max about his songwriting process.

Helluvafella

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 04, 2022, 07:17:24 PM
https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio/1-50-q/clip/15921970-pop-hitmaker-max-martin-1st-jukebox-musical-and

Podcast interview with Max Martin by musician-host Tom Power of CBC's q. Maybe the most in-depth interview with Max about his songwriting process.

Thanks for the link! Always great to hear Max speak :)

mlaredoperez

OMG Thanks!!!!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on August 05, 2022, 06:18:40 AM
The Weeknd & Summer Walker — Best Friends (Remix) from Dawn FM (2022).

Produced By Oscar Holter, Max Martin, Matt Cohn, Oneohtrix Point Never, The Weeknd & DaHeala

There is no info whether mxm contributed to the remix themselves.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3YZmW6AUHsbN7KhOTd944i[/spotify]

A couple of remixes have been released quietly this last few weeks. Is it part of something? A remix album, extra promo for the tour?

j.fco.morales

Guys, since 17:00 things get really good.

mlaredoperez

Kim Petras - "Jesus was a Rockstar" TBA
Confirmed to be co-written/produced by Max

Snippet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4POYbiM57fk