• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Tribute (Samuel Lundell & Friends)

Started by turnaround, June 16, 2016, 06:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

This is worth listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSj9WhnfRXI

Max Martin tribute by Sam Lundell & Friends to celebrate him receiving the Polar Music Prize. This tribute features music Max Martin wrote for Britney Spears, Celine Dion, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Tori Kelly, Katy Perry, Usher, Nicki Minaj, Jessie J, Justin Bieber, and P!nk, besides including the Swedish National Anthem by Richard Dybeck.
And I liked it..

B Steady

way too little Backstreet Boys (only 5 words), yet very well arranged

Funny: First i wasn't sure if it's the Oops!...I Did It Again or ...Baby One More Time pre chorus hahaha
Vila i frid Dag