• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Other Max talking clips

Started by sforzando, September 03, 2009, 02:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

In this clip, Max is talking sth I don't understand  ???
Anyone can translate that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQPUQw3DflI

Love seeing him talking  :D :D :D :D

Another one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwvuzZMgjw
I love him shake his head right and left !!! so lovely  ;D
There's Max on the second minute, and again I don't understand what he said  ;D

gm33

I LOVE IT!

The 2nd clip, where Kristian goes "HERE I GO!" at 4:00 is priceless! I wish there were English subtitles!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

*Sabine*

A thread about these videos was actually already posted over a month ago and actually Linda told us that you can have subtitles! You have to click the small icon in the lower left hand corner... Click the little arrow and then the lower of the 2 buttons!  ;D Subtitles do help a lot! lol But Swedish is such a beautiful language!  ;D
I love these videos too!

sforzando

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 03, 2009, 06:15:50 PM
A thread about these videos was actually already posted over a month ago and actually Linda told us that you can have subtitles! You have to click the small icon in the lower left hand corner... Click the little arrow and then the lower of the 2 buttons!  ;D Subtitles do help a lot! lol But Swedish is such a beautiful language!  ;D
I love these videos too!

THANKS A LOT,SABINE!!! ;)