• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

How can we share our best Cheiron mp3s?

Started by clabbelito, December 24, 2008, 11:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbelito

It seems all of us have great collections of Cheiron - and Cheiron-sounding - mp3s, many of which are quite rare as well.

Thankfully, most of us seem to be willing to email our gems to each other.

However, wouldn't it be convenient for all of us to have one place to collectively store all our best mp3s? A well, if you will.

What would be best? A torrent? A zipfile at a filestoring website? There must be some better way.

What are your thoughts on this issue?

Raul_esp

I agree with you ,  there is many cheiron old songs I dont found anywhere and other members can have , I'm sure I have too songs the other dont have  ;D

Alex Martin

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Hey guys,
whatever way you decide, I just wanted to say, it can't happen within this forum.
These are only the discussion boards and we are not to allowed to share anything.

Sorry, but I am sure you can understand. :)
And I liked it..

Tony G.

Hi Fellers,^.^y

I am new here. Sorry that I "reanimate" such an old Topic, but I have a very strong Request. =)

There was once a Torrent called "Max Martin Collection", a collection with almost all important Max Martin mp3's (http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Max-Martin-Collection/39522efd453fb1e6bc76c859eba463863ef239a77da9/download.torrent). I wanted to download it but there a no more seeders. I conceive that this is only a discussion forum and not the right place for sharing mp3's. But I call on everybody how still has this mp3's to seed again. Please! Or maybe if there is another way to get them, could anyone mail me?