• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Epicentre

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 25, 2007, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Yes,everything but the girl is really a good song but my fav. frederik and anders song is Hey Juliet for LMNT.

Out

Just listened to No Angels' Forever Yours. Yes, sounds more powerfull than Agnes' version, though I like I Had A Feeling and I Believe In You more in Agnes performance.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 29, 2007, 02:59:11 PM
Yes,everything but the girl is really a good song but my fav. frederik and anders song is Hey Juliet for LMNT.

I like the song too , but I think this song is missing something

*Sabine*

Epicentre are very talented producers yes! They should team up with some of our Cheiron guys...definitely!

Unexpected

Pesonally I think they hane done greater songs than cheiron guys and they have great personalties , I really love them

*Sabine*

better than Cheiron? sounds impossible!! :p j/k lol it's your opinion, i respect it! :)

Feelgoodlies

Yes Sabine..not everything Cheiron did is great and outstanding...some tracks by Epicentre are ways much better than cheiron.(they are both Swedish ;))

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 22, 2008, 04:42:21 PM
better than Cheiron? sounds impossible!! :p j/k lol it's your opinion, i respect it! :)

maybe Cheiron was the first swedish pop I heared , and it was great , but gotta say there're alot of songs are better than cheiron , ((eg , Epicentre , twin , The ones who produced Miss jealousy album for Charlotte nelsson ))

Feelgoodlies

Woot! I'm happy the guys(Frederik Thomander and Anders Wikström) are back, I've been told they are working with Sara Dawn Finer, E.M.D, Sandra(German singer) back in January.

Two of their songs have been released

1. E.M.D - I'm No Romeo
which can be found on ther re-release of their album, and you can hear a sample off it here, it's catchy and nice

2.Sandra - Say Love
Her song is just awesome, but her voice isn't, if this was given to someone else I would have really LOVED it, you can hear a sample off ithere, oh and it was co-written by "Agnes Carlsson".

Alex Martin

Well comeback guys.I'm not romeo is great!!!!!!!

Raul_esp

omg!! , I'm not romeo is amazing!! Song with drug effect.

say love is very good too , epicentre are great!

Feelgoodlies

Yes, I'm No Romeo is so addictive, I always listen to it!

I can't wait for the Sarah Dawn Finer collaboration!

*Sabine*

Say love has a very good production, I would love to hear the full song.
Romeo is great as well though the chorus is the illustration of a too complicated melody, and this is a mistake for hits. But it has a very nice harmony, especially towards the end. I would love to have the full thing as well.
Thanks for introducing us to these songs.

Feelgoodlies

I will send you them Sabine asap, btw Sandra's voice is HORRIBLE!

Mikkel Wong

Definitely!! ....Sandra's voice is crap!!!! sorry!!! :P
I think Agnes should have sung this song.

I'm No Romeo is sooo incredible! That's what i wanted!! It brings me back late 00's Boybandish-era...

Welcome back Epi!!!I also love Epicentre's production sooo much! I'm crazy fan of them..sometimes they do better than ex-Cheiron(sorry!)'coz every song they write
doesn't lose swedish spirit.

In their incredible works, I choose Sugar Rush by A-Teens, and Irresistible by Nikky Cleary :D and also Just The Thing by Grant is awesome!!!