• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Midnight Red - Where Did You Go? (Rami Yacoub, Red One)

Started by turnaround, June 03, 2012, 04:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on December 12, 2013, 06:42:35 PM
BTW: Didn't you write a very nice tutorial how to get a foreign iTunes account? Maybe you are willing to share it once again, I can make the thread sticky  :D

Did I? I remember I linked to a tutorial once on fb. I just checked out some videos on YouTube and apparently it's not as easy anymore as it used to be. Here's the (2 year old) link:

https://www.facebook.com/cheironmusic/posts/241377819234291

For the adress I used www.fakenamegenerator.com but apparently iTunes cross references the users IP adress with the given postal code, so that doesn't work... But I don't know, guess you'd just have to try.
(Here's the video I was talking about: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZpWOPcsXvY&hd=1)

turnaround

Ah thanks!
Well at least I managed to get an account to 7digital.se

Now back to topic.  8)
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

OMG , ''Where did u go'' is Amazing!!, What a chorus!!! , I LOVEE ITTT.

Feelgoodlies

I'm gutted that "Body Talks" didn't make the EP. It's Fire! I love it! I actually love "Where Did U Go" but their RedOne only songs are way better!