• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Oscar Zia - Yes We Can (David Kreuger)

Started by turnaround, February 23, 2014, 08:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

http://se.7digital.com/artist/oscar-zia/release/i-dont-know-how-to-dance

99 SEK = 11 €

Quite a lot for a digital release with 8 tracks. What are they thinking?
And I liked it..

turnaround

I judged the 1:30 snippets on iTunes, don't worry.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 02, 2014, 08:28:56 PM
I judged the 1:30 snippets on iTunes, don't worry.

Huh? I was asking for the credits. ^^

Jules

01. "Yes We Can" (written & produced by David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Hamed "K-One" Pirouzpanah) - backing vocals by the lovely Jessica Folcker!
02. "Love On The Run" (written by Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe / Sharon Vaughn /// produced by Per Magnusson / David Kreuger / Fredrik Kempe)
03. "Embers" (Paddy Dalton & Tony Nilsson /// Tony Nilsson)
04. "Ballare Con Me" (Linnea Deb / Joy Deb / Anton Malmberg /// Joy Deb & Anton Malmberg)
05. "Without U" (Mattias Larsson / Robin Fredriksson / Christian Fast /// Mattman & Robin)
06. "Kiss (I Don't Know How To Dance)" (Mirja Breitholtz & Tony Nilsson /// Tony Nilsson)
07. "#Fail" (Linnea Deb / Joy Deb / Joakim Harestad Haukaas / Charlie Mason /// Joy Deb & Joakim Harestad Haukaas)
08. "Breathe" (Mirja Breitholtz / Tony Nilsson / Oscar Zia /// Mirja Breitholtz)

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Jules on April 03, 2014, 09:03:54 PM
U think?  ???
Indeed, Linnea Deb and Joy Deb are very talented writers. They are very classy.

Besides the singles (#Fail and Without You as well as Yes We Can) I liked "Ballare Con Me" the best!

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 23, 2014, 01:41:13 PM
"Ballare con me" is the new single:

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/oscar-zia-ballare-con-me

Good choice.

QuoteAnd as well as performing his Melodifestivalen hit 'Yes We Can', he also did THE absolute highlight from his debut album 'I Don't Know How To Dance', and what we hope will be the next single from it. It's 'Ballare Con Me' and it's brill.

???

turnaround

And I liked it..