• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Another good song from RedOne, that I found out about a week ago, I was watching TV and it came, and was like oh wow that's RedOne again lol, listen here. I never thought such a singer would collaborate with RedOne!

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 02, 2009, 01:38:46 PM
Another good song from RedOne, that I found out about a week ago, I was watching TV and it came, and was like oh wow that's RedOne again lol, listen here. I never thought such a singer would collaborate with RedOne!
Good one, very clean sound and to me the video reflects the music perfectly.

*Sabine*

Wow, very powerful song, I love it, especially the chorus and the bridge!!! Gosh the guy has to stop or he might overtake Max!! j/k  ;)

Rebecca

Great song! Redone is unstoppable!

Feelgoodlies

Yes, I seem to like everything RedOne does atm, I am kind of addicted to "Remedy" now, I have it, if anybody wants it, just PM moi!

Linda

i love his style!

Raul_esp

second single of sugababes live '' about a girl'' produced by redone, the song is amazing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk4vKDieXuA

*Sabine*

I don't know what to think about the song, I was kind of disappointed... Uusually, live versions are not so good to deem a song... I'll probably wait till we get the studio version.

Rebecca

good, but yeah, I think that song will grow on me more when I hear the studio version too.

klukan

RedOne worked with Cheiron for about 1 year, Rami told in an interview to Hitquarters

maxmartin'sfan

Redone is working on the new "Tokio Hotel" 's Album

maxmartin'sfan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3kAmQ8KifY

CAME 2 PARTY - Cinema Bizarre & Space Cowboy 

Produced by Redone! 
he's everywhere!

Rebecca

wow, I love it!
Redone is amazing

*Sabine*

Thanks Nico!
Very good song, I loved it at first listen!

Unexpected

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on August 25, 2009, 05:18:31 PM
Redone is working on the new "Tokio Hotel" 's Album

I heard their new song automatic and it's really really good, one of their best songs to date IMO!