• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kelly Clarkson - Greatest Hits - Chapter One

Started by turnaround, November 23, 2012, 02:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Kelly Clarkson has now released her Greatest Hits.

It contains lots of Cheiron songs.

I still love "Since u been gone", "My life would suck without you" - she really had a remarkable career - can't wait for Chapter Two.

Tracklist of the Greatest Hits.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greatest_Hits:_Chapter_One_(Kelly_Clarkson_album)

It's one of the Greatest Hits I'm planning to buy.

SUBG marked the beginning of Max Martins second somehow - so well done Luke, Kelly, Max and of course Jörgen.

Since U Been Gone 
My Life Would Suck Without You 

Miss Independent 
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) 
Behind These Hazel Eyes 

Because of You 
Never Again 
Already Gone 
Mr. Know It All 
Breakaway 
Walk Away 
Don't You Wanna Stay (Feat. Jason Aldean)
Catch My Breath 
People Like Us 
Don't Rush (Feat. Vince Gill)
I'll Be Home for Christmas 
Dark Side (from Stronger)
A Moment Like This 
The Trouble with Love Is (from Thankful and Love Actually)
I Do Not Hook Up (from All I Ever Wanted)
Beautiful Disaster (live version, from Breakaway)
And I liked it..

turnaround

Clive Davis releases his biography and Kelly says something about it. Also Max and Luke are mentioned :)

http://www.whosay.com/kellyclarkson/content/515466?wsref=fb&code=cci5cY6

QuoteFirst, he says I burst into "hysterical sobbing" in his office when he demanded Since You Been Gone be on my album. Not true at all. His stories and songs are mixed up. I did want more guitars added to the original demo and Clive did not. Max, Luke and I still fought for the bigger sound and we prevailed and I couldn't be more proud of the life of that song. I resent him dampening that song in any way.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Wow, thanks Turnaround.......when you read the whole blog post it's amazing......I admire her so much for standing up for herself in such a strong but classy way......

turnaround

Amazing :D

As Popjustice said, someone should make a film about this.

btw. I believe Kelly.
And I liked it..

nznexus

these songs arent really new but they still are good, tho
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on February 20, 2013, 11:22:58 AM
btw. I believe Kelly.

Me too. Kelly doesn't seem the type to make stories like that up. She's obviously just getting defensive and wants her version of events to be heard. I really feel for her that things took a dive after Breakaway, she seemed unstoppable until that point. She's definitely been a survivor though.

georg_e

Some very interesting stuff on the original demo of "Since U bEEn Gone" here   http://kellyclarksonexpress.yuku.com/topic/17431/Random-QuestionsDiscussion-Thread-20?page=14      Scroll down the page a bit......more detail towards the end.....

georg_e

PS.....just read the whole chapter in Clive's book about Kelly in a bookstore.......if you guys get a chance, it's well worth checking out....there's alot more material about the "Since U Been Gone"/"Hazel Eyes" era than what's in the news reports.......

Joshua

Woah I just read that forum link george, what's with all the talk about Luke? Sounds like at the time he wasn't happy about Kelly saying she made changes to the demo, and actually called up fans to play them the demo over the phone to prove it. Yet everyone who heard it says it wasn't anywhere near as rocky. I'm confused.

georg_e

turnaround

Very interesting. I really want to hear the initial demos to SUBG and BTHE. They must have been so different.

But if Kelly really didn't want to work with them again, they would not have worked again for MLWSWY.

And I liked it..

Joshua

This whole thing is getting more and more interesting. Kelly co-wrote on BTHE, so I'm not sure there's even a demo for that, unless Max and Luke had already started work on it. But Kelly had apparently been told she'd be writing lyrics for SUBG by Clive, and then arrived in Sweden to find Max and Luke had finished it, which upset her. Some Kelly fans on her official forum (who may or may not be correct) have stated she only returned for MLWSWY out of an agreement that she work with them after being able to release her own material on "My December".

Khan9898

She got so much shit from the label, music industry, and critics for "My December", she basically wanted to do things on her own which is fine. But it seems like the label also purposely didn't push that album as their was no big writers/producers on it so on her next album she did My Life Would Suck Without You which I'm sure was a old song at that point.

Its normal for artists to not want to rely on big producers and writers like Max, you get more respect when you can craft your own music. 

Rebecca

Very interesting. I'm just amazed that Dr Luke used to call Kelly Clarkson fans and play them the demo of SUBG!