• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk working with Max AGAIN!!

Started by Unexpected, March 22, 2012, 02:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I found this piece of a news on some site and I thought I'd share;

- She has worked with Dan Wilson (Co-writer and producer of Someone Like You)
- If twitter is any indication, it looks like she has worked with Butch Walker again, along with Billy Mann
- A poster on PP reported that she is also working with the lead singer of the band Orange?
- She tweeted a pic of her mic in the studio
- A new song is registered on BMI by P!nk called "Maybe You Still Love Me", written and composed by both P!nk and Max Martin

turnaround

And I liked it..

Axel

strange, but she'd be stupid not to collaborate with Max/Shellback again.

does anyone know what Shellback is up to since Moves like Jagger?

Joshua

Awesome! I was hoping she'd work with Max again, but thought maybe she'd do something different this time around... she's obviously smarter than that! :D

Feelgoodlies

I'm hoping for more than one song!

Out

New song "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" is written with Greg Kurstin.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1697318806001?bckey=AQ%7E%7E%2CAAAACoDEbrE%7E%2CSpENPjUFEzLZ6ava0i-QXg37em9W_gOL&bctid=1697459858001
He was working on the best songs from Kelly's last album so I'm excited even if it's not Max.

Joshua

Quote from: Unexpected on September 08, 2012, 02:36:08 AM
Slut Like You (snippet)

Well so far it sounds... interesting. Definitely need to hear more to make up my mind. "Try" is the new single, it's getting a huge amount of airplay in Australia. Even though "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" is still considered new, it's died off fairly quickly.

Feelgoodlies

^Sounds OK, the fun vibe of it is so typical of Max and Shellback!

Raul_esp

It sounds different , great work , I love it!  ;D

turnaround

Good, very typical. I bet it will be a single!!
And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

The guitar in the chorus reminds me of The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So and Blur - Song 2.  Actually, i love it!!!!

Rebecca

I think I will really love this too. Eddie, you are right, it is like Blur's Song 2

turnaround

All snippets:

http://soundcloud.com/jeff1317-1/ttal30sec

Try sounds superb.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

''Try'' is full already , Amazing song .