• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk working with Max AGAIN!!

Started by Unexpected, March 22, 2012, 02:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I like the max song but it isnt the best of the album , I love ''Just give me a reason'' , Amazing song!!!

Joshua

Hmm I just can't get into this one. :(

Rebecca

hmmm, I'm having a bit of trouble with this one too. I like it, but don't love it. I like the verses, but not so much the chorus. maybe it's a grower.

turnaround

Haven't listened to it yet. It's out in Australia already, in Germany it will be released tomorrow.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Yeah I walked into a music store today and they were of course playing the album. The track I heard was "Here Comes The Weekend" featuring Eminem, totally crazy sounding song.

Feelgoodlies

^Yeah her song with Eminem is good, I also liked "Walk of Shame".

Slut Like You sounds alright, nothing special!

MithunD

"Slut Like You" has already become one of my favourite songs by Pink! I love the way she sings it, and the chorus is going to be so much fun live in concert!  :D

AdamKhan

Love That song!!!!!! Shellback and Max are incredible