• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin in a Swedish Metro Article today (jan 15th 2014)

Started by ShockdioN, January 15, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

Its about a new Swedish singer/producer and they mention Max Martin as well. That he contacted the new dude and etc etc. I took picture of the article with my phone, Im gonna upload it soon

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Axel

ShockdioN

Damian used to  work with my close friend Sep, they recorded songs together but something happened and she stopt working with him.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Thanks, that's cool! So crazy, that "Metro" is the exact same design/graphics as the one they hand out at the subways here in NYC...guess they're all over the world like that....like the "CocaCola" of newspapers :-)

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on January 15, 2014, 03:42:19 PM
What does the headline say?

Newcomer XOV has Max Martin as a fan

it says that Max Martin contacted him and told him to keep up his work. That he can become huge real soon.

Axel

shisho

Music Producer & Songwriter
Stockholm, Sweden

-------------------------------------
http://blucastproductions.wordpress.com/

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on January 15, 2014, 04:06:15 PM
must be a great feeling to hear this from Max :)

It didn't feel that special. I speak from personal experience. :D
Vila i frid Dag