• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Mitchel Musso working with Max?

Started by sforzando, May 25, 2009, 04:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

uhm... I rather think that RAMI has worked on Let's make this last 4ever... the guitar part that starts at 1:38 (and that could be listened clearly at 1:44) is very similar to the guitar part at the beginning of Mistake (Stephanie McIntosh' song produced by Rami...)...

klukan

The album is out now.. Max did one song: Do It Up

maxmartin'sfan

this a bad version of the song sang by the "stanfour" "do it all"

Rebecca

oh, so is the song "Do It Up" the same as "Do It All"?

maxmartin'sfan

yes same song.. i don't know if this is the same lyrics!  ... my english is too bad for this lool

but this version is very bad... that's sucks ..

Rebecca

well, I'm not surprised it sucks, it's sounds pretty stupid - "Do It Up" doesn't make sense to me! though I'm quite looking forward to hearing this bad version.

sforzando

I see it is said in wikipedia that the song Nobody's Perfect is written by Max.
It's sung by Miley Cyrus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwChXz9KoU

I've never heard anything about this song before,Anyone knows more about this? Is it a cover? I personnally dislike Miley, I don't want her to have Max's song lol. :P

Rebecca

I don't want Miley to sing a Max song either!
I'm pretty sure that wikipedia is wrong on that song, I remember talking about it with someone and then we found out wiki was wrong, but I could be remembering about another song. Does anyone else know?

nshinnosuke

Nobody's Perfect is by Matthew Gerard and Robbie Nevil...Matthew is a great songwriter in the teenage pop/rock league

Rebecca

Thanks Nshinnosuke, I knew someone would know.