• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Did Max do this?

Started by melissakiss20, January 19, 2010, 06:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melissakiss20

Hey I was doing like random searches on youtube for max martin vids and stumbled on this song that totally sounds like max did it but never heard of the artist. Check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRecZlEYtE8

Any clue?

Bigger BSB rocks!

klukan

Hello and welcome to the forum.

But....

Seriously, if this a way of marketing your own music, please don't.
U would never get anyone on this forum to believe this .... is made by max  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Yes, that doesn't sound like Max at all, and if you want my opinion, the song isn't good and so is the singer.

Welcome to the forum though!

melissakiss20

Hey I can't believe Klukan would accuse me of some marketing trick (creep  :P ), honestly I'm totally addicted to Youtube, Facebook, Myspace and all that Social site stuff and by pure chance happened to stumble on that song which I actually really dig! Yeah I get what you mean Feelgoodies it' not like a chick song but I don't mind that cos I've always been a bit of a tom boy   ::) and I'm obsessed with Katy Perry and it just reminded me of HotNCold or something with that cool, cathcy Maxy type vibe going on seriously you don't hear it  ???. Sure, I've seen better looking guys and reckon this guy Riley Kob or whatever his name is fancies himself a little too much ;D but let's be fair he can totally sing and got talent. However next time I'll make sure I research songs I find more before I start like saying max wrote it or whatever and I'm sorry for that  :-[.   

maxmartin'sfan

Linda

Rebecca

Hey Melissakiss, are you Riley? or his friend? I notice that the youtube link is from Riley, another member here. You know it's fine if you want to share with us some music you've written (like other members do here from time to time) but be honest about what you're doing and please don't pretend it's something that Max may have written. Thanks.

Riley

There seems to be some confusion here, let me just set the record straight. Firstly,
Max Martin did not write or co-write or produce or was involved in any way in the creation of the song on the youtube link 'I'm Onto You' and was entirely written, composed and performed by myself Riley Koba with mixing and engineering credits going to OD Hunte. I also own the master copyright for the song. A record of this is held with the UK copyright service and I have a copy of my agreement with OD Hunte. Melissa whilst I appreciate you enjoyed the song and wanted to share it with others please be very careful as to associate it with a songwriter or producer such as Max Martin as you are not only misleading people but when you say 'Max Martin' you are making implications as to who owns the rights to the song which is undisputedly myself nor would I want to tarnish Max Martin's name by linking him to a song that people feel in this forum is under par with his quality. However it would be wrong for me to assume that everyone in this forum feels that way since I can only go by the comments made so far and that their may be members who liked the song but have not commented. Equally there may have been members who did not like the song and have not commented. However without hearing the comments of all members in the forum it is impossible to say more people as a total disliked the song than liked it and vice versa. Even though such factors as 'quality' are highly subjective in the music field and vary greatly demographically. For those members who are interested, shortly I will be working on another video for my song ' I Know You No ' which you can also hear on my myspace page. However I can't take liability for other people making implications about it with all due respect melissa. I hope that clears things up.

Kind Regards,

Riley Koba
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

maxmartin'sfan

melissakiss20

Maxmartin's fan you gotta be an ' Administrator ' to delete topics which clearly you are not  :P . Your not too bright are ya  ???

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The best song ever must be Mr Lundin who wrote it or Alex  ;D ;D ;D Merry Christmas .....buy buy buy
If you can dream it, you can be it.

*Sabine*

To answer your question, I think Max did it!! I wonder why it's not on maratone.se or ASCAP....  :)

Izalightblue

Cool song, Riley, it kinda reminds me of Nsync.

Dope Sounds Corporatio

take a look at the top friends of Riley Koba

http://www.myspace.com/rkoba