• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Swedish songwriter cites Max as a big influence

Started by Poptasticuk, March 04, 2010, 11:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poptasticuk

I recently interviewed Tommy Tysper, one of the writers of Hurtful by Erik Hassle and Shark in the Water by VV Brown, and I was very pleased to hear that Max Martin was a huge inspiration to him. Here's a little excerpt from the interview:

Me: Which songwriters inspired you to follow in their footsteps and become a writer yourself?

Tommy: I listened a lot to Prince when I was growing up. I admired his diversity and skills in writing and productions (earlier stuff though). Max Martin was also a big inspiration. He's a great writer and made me pursue that career.

Read the rest here http://tmbpop.blogspot.com/

It's so great to hear that Max has encouraged people to become songwriters. I think it proves that a lot of Sweden's success in songwriting can be attributed to Max, as the guy who really led the way for Swedish songwriters in the 90s and is still inspiring people today!

Raul_esp

woww , its great see to max so admired , he's the best pop songwritter ever and has influenced to the pop culture of late 90's and 00's , hurtful is a great song !

Rebecca

Thanks, that's a great interview and very nice he mentioned Max. I love Tommy's songs for Amy Diamond. How did you go about interviewing him? just send him an email?

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on March 05, 2010, 12:14:58 AM
wow , it's great  to see  max so admired , he's the best pop songwriter ever and has influenced the pop culture of late 90's and 00's.

:) ;) :-*