• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Agnetha and BSB releasing both Cheiron albums is fantastic.

Popjustice also talks about the new BSB songs. I love that BSB always get lots of attention when they come back from a break.

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/the-new-backstreet-boys-songs-reviewed-very-quickly-for-the-benefit-of-sstutler12-on-twitter/113468/

And about the "Walk of fame"

QuoteHad so much fun with you guys last night & the party's not over yet!
Who's joining us in Hollywood or watching online tomorrow at the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Get all the info about where to go or how to tune in here: http://smarturl.it/bsbstarinfo

http://www.walkoffame.com/pages/upcoming-ceremonies
QuoteWHO:        BACKSTREET BOYS
                 Emcee: Hollywood Chamber of Commerce,
                 President/CEO Leron Gubler

Guest speakers: Music producer Max Martin
                 and special fan guest

WHAT:   2,495th Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
                 in the Category of Recording

WHERE:  7072 Hollywood Boulevard
                 near the Live Nation Building

WHEN:  Monday, April 22, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. (Pacific Time)

There will be a live broadcast

Do we know any songwriting credits of the new songs?

My favourites:

Song #4 (1:20). It is very Westlife-ish. Love it.
#6 (2:02) Catchy.

And I liked it..

Joshua

I really hope someone is going to record the stream... I mean, we're talking actual lengthy video of Max here. Pop Justice has given the samples a scathing review, saying it sounds like they're still trying to get their heads around a modern sound. To me, "This Is Us" was that album, this one sounds full of confidence and great song choices.

Looking forward to writing credits as well, what we know from the YouTube video:

4 songs with Morgan & Prophet
1 with Max Martin
Several with Martin Terefe

Khan9898

I recorded this off my phone but you can hear the pre-chorus for Show Them What Your Made Of http://www.4shared.com/music/m74ULSzu/Show_Them_What_Your_Made_Of_Ph.html

Khan9898

Quote from: Joshua on April 22, 2013, 03:27:56 PM
I really hope someone is going to record the stream... I mean, we're talking actual lengthy video of Max here. Pop Justice has given the samples a scathing review, saying it sounds like they're still trying to get their heads around a modern sound. To me, "This Is Us" was that album, this one sounds full of confidence and great song choices.

Looking forward to writing credits as well, what we know from the YouTube video:

4 songs with Morgan & Prophet
1 with Max Martin
Several with Martin Terefe

What they previewed was 4 songs with Morgan and Prophet and 4 songs of Martin Terefe. The final listing will be mostly like this, 6 Prophet-Taylor, 1 Max song, 4 Martin Terefe Song, and their will be 2 more songs left as its a 13 track album. I'm guessing their will be a song from Dan Muckala.

turnaround

Do the "boys" have any writing credits on this album?

Do we know an approx. released date?
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on April 22, 2013, 05:40:13 PM
Do the "boys" have any writing credits on this album?

Do we know an approx. released date?

7 of the 8 songs that were played on Saturday were co written by either a combination of the guys. I think the one song called "Try" was written by Martin Terefe and James Morrison.

And we have no idea when the album is being released but its supposed to be by July.

Axel

When you say "we have no idea", who do you mean? Are you from the industry, record company or production team around the Boys?

B Steady

Quote from: Axel on April 23, 2013, 11:31:47 AM
When you say "we have no idea", who do you mean? Are you from the industry, record company or production team around the Boys?

Haha yeah it sounded that way!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

I think "we have no idea" just means us on the forum, in reply to "do we know an approx release date?"... though he does sound quite in the know. :)

Kahn, I thought they said at the album preview "this is one of four Morgan & Prophet songs you'll hear on the album", meaning there'd be four in total. Also, what did you mean when you said "Prophet-Taylor"?

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on April 23, 2013, 11:57:03 AMKahn, I thought they said at the album preview "this is one of four Morgan & Prophet songs you'll hear on the album", meaning there'd be four in total. Also, what did you mean when you said "Prophet-Taylor"?

Kahn?

just kidding ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Axel

ah okay, I was just asking because Khan has beeen in the know about many insider-things in the past, or at least it sounded that way. So I wonder if he's a pro from the Cheiron-nebula. :)

Khan9898

Khan not Kahn big difference  ;)

I was referring to us fans hehe but we just found out today that Kevin mentioned to fans that the album would be released in July. The single will premiere in Japan in June first, the $$ is in Japan and the fans definitely show up. They have about 10 shows in Japan in October and their all arena's.

Khan9898

Quote from: Joshua on April 23, 2013, 11:57:03 AM
I think "we have no idea" just means us on the forum, in reply to "do we know an approx release date?"... though he does sound quite in the know. :)

Kahn, I thought they said at the album preview "this is one of four Morgan & Prophet songs you'll hear on the album", meaning there'd be four in total. Also, what did you mean when you said "Prophet-Taylor"?

Morgan's full name is Morgan Taylor Reid, so I just referred to his middle name. I know their was 4 of their songs that were played at the event but 6 in total were written/recorded. I hope all 6 aren't on the record because I'd like to hear diversity from the other writers/producers they worked with.

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 03:58:12 PM

I was referring to us fans hehe but we just found out today that Kevin mentioned to fans that the album would be released in July. The single will premiere in Japan in June first, the $$ is in Japan and the fans definitely show up. They have about 10 shows in Japan in October and their all arena's.
Wise move - Japan. They have the 2nd(?) biggest music market worldwide despite being a pretty small country.

But actually BSB should start their comeback in Germany/Sweden, where it all began.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on April 23, 2013, 04:55:17 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 03:58:12 PM

Wise move - Japan. They have the 2nd(?) biggest music market worldwide despite being a pretty small country.

But actually BSB should start their comeback in Germany/Sweden, where it all began.

Pretty small?? 127 million inhabitants = 10th biggest country population wise.

But yeah, I hope they'll be very successful again here!
Vila i frid Dag