• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

They'll go to Europe they always do but Japan is a country of loyal fans, they will BUY the music as opposed to many places where although die hard fans exist, they will go en route to torrent or illegally download the single/album.

Joshua

Sorry Khan, I swear I even went back and checked your username to see I'd spelled it correctly before posting and still didn't get it right.

Is that some football player B?

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on April 23, 2013, 05:19:50 PM
Quote from: turnaround on April 23, 2013, 04:55:17 PM
Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 03:58:12 PM
Khan not Kahn big difference  ;)

I was referring to us fans hehe but we just found out today that Kevin mentioned to fans that the album would be released in July. The single will premiere in Japan in June first, the $$ is in Japan and the fans definitely show up. They have about 10 shows in Japan in October and their all arena's.
Wise move - Japan. They have the 2nd(?) biggest music market worldwide despite being a pretty small country.

But actually BSB should start their comeback in Germany/Sweden, where it all began.

Pretty small?? 127 million inhabitants = 10th biggest country population wise.

But yeah, I hope they'll be very successful again here!
Sorry, I had a different number in my head. All makes sense now.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on April 23, 2013, 05:34:23 PM
Sorry Khan, I swear I even went back and checked your username to see I'd spelled it correctly before posting and still didn't get it right.

Is that some football player B?

Yes, Oliver Kahn! Probably our most popular goalkeeper ever, a true legend! ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Guys take a listen to this song PS (Permanent Stain) its a song written by Nick with Morgan Taylor Reid and Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2uLzRa3YLA goto 27:34. The verses by Nick are beautiful and really catchy.

Out in the rain looking for sunshine
I call your name its your life that goes
I let you disappear shoulda never let you gooo
I wanna say just for the record
That you still got my heart and my soul
And though were worlds apart I just gotta let you knowww

Joshua

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 06:20:11 PM
Guys take a listen to this song PS (Permanent Stain)

Yeah I'm loving the verse melody and chords, more so than the chorus at the moment... though I think that'll grow on me.

turnaround

Yes, "Permanent Stain". Weird title but quite catchy. I want songs like these!
And I liked it..

Axel

overall the songs are really ace IMO. Great work guys!

B Steady

I'm dreaming of "Soldier" being a huge hit in the whole world :)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on April 23, 2013, 06:20:11 PM
Guys take a listen to this song PS (Permanent Stain) its a song written by Nick with Morgan Taylor Reid and Prophet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2uLzRa3YLA goto 27:34. The verses by Nick are beautiful and really catchy.

Out in the rain looking for sunshine
I call your name its your life that goes
I let you disappear shoulda never let you gooo
I wanna say just for the record
That you still got my heart and my soul
And though were worlds apart I just gotta let you knowww

Great song!

Axel

just to make sure whether I got this right: Max' song has not been revealed yet, right?

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on April 24, 2013, 07:56:25 AM
just to make sure whether I got this right: Max' song has not been revealed yet, right?

Yeah not yet, they said it's still being mixed so they couldn't play it on the night.

Axel

what a coooooooo-incidence!

now they got more news to break later on, keeps them in the headlines etc... smart move. I thought the pre-listen event was a really good idea too. Invite fans, have it broadcast, and just talk rubbish. You can see they were very excited about that too. Overall it sounds like great material.

Joshua

Quote from: Axel on April 24, 2013, 08:02:44 AM
what a coooooooo-incidence!

I thought the same thing! I'm really hoping the reason is that it's going to be the lead single and they wan't to keep it under wraps for as long as possible.

Axel

oh I totally agree and I'm pretty sure that's the reason. I'm 100% sure that Max' song will be the lead single. Because they really really need a chart success. And there's no better bet than Max.