• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

BILD newspaper (Europes biggest newspaper) also had an article online and a video about BSB receiving the awards. Keep the buzz coming.
And I hope we get a first impression about the Max and Kristian song very soon. Hopefully it will be the first single and album title.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Same numbers of words as "I Want It That Way"
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Never have I been so excited for a song title... sounds like it will be quite serious in tone, lyrically I mean.

Matteo87

I'm so curious to see how the global music charts will be reacting to the Backstret Boys return wiht Max as producer!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Alex Martin

Khan9898

Its NOT their first single, its a new song off their album. The new single is "In A World Like This", check billboard.com

"The upcoming album's first single, "In a World Like This," is set to be released on June 25, and is said to be a return to the bombastic hooks of their earlier work."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/1562292/backstreet-boys-announce-new-studio-album-and-summer-tour

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Do you know the co-writers of the single, Khan?
And I liked it..