• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Max and Kristian, not sure if its anyone else. But the boys are doing some radio promo today in New York so I'm sure the radio will premiere the song in the next few weeks!

Matteo87

Great song!!!

Max & Kristian together...back to the 90s!  8)
I've been waiting a long time for this moment
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on May 15, 2013, 10:28:09 PM
Max and Kristian, not sure if its anyone else. But the boys are doing some radio promo today in New York so I'm sure the radio will premiere the song in the next few weeks!

OMG! , I can't wait for this!!

turnaround

Permanent Stain full listening (lyrics video):

It is a free download when you buy tickets for a show. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BruEqHpQRgY&feature=youtu.be
And I liked it..

Khan9898

I like it, its a uplifting summer type song. Kinda like a faster Bigger eh?

turnaround

Yes, it has similarities in the tone and atmosphere.

Has a bit more of a stadium-feel to it. The pre-chorus is very cool.

I guess it was a candidate for the first single - but then the next "I want it that way" was invented.  8)

Have high hopes in "In A World Like This"

It's Kevin and Howie in the bridge?

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on May 17, 2013, 04:49:30 PM
It's Kevin and Howie in the bridge?

yes - as in I Want It That Way :D

to me this song sounds like a synth remix of a christmas song, but it's good anyway!! :)
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

lol trust me its Nick after Kevin, go watch the Good Morning America special its Nick who sings in the bridge

Rebecca

Permanent Stain is pretty average to me, it's a bit too 'nice'. I want a big song!
I'm very much looking forward to "In a World Like This"!

Raul_esp

''Permanent stain'' is a bit generic but a good pop song , the melody is good.

georg_e

I really like the chorus  on "Permanent Stain".......one of those melodies I admire even more because first few times through on first listen I didn't like it, but by the end of the song it clicked, like  "ahhhhhh........got it, that's goood" :D

B Steady

Quote from: georg_e on May 21, 2013, 05:01:29 PM
  I really like the chorus  on "Permanent Stain".......one of those melodies I admire even more because first few times through on first listen I didn't like it, but by the end of the song it clicked, like  "ahhhhhh........got it, that's goood" :D

I like it when this is happening! There are lots of songs which I really like but few months ago I was like: how am I supposed to keep this melody in my mind???
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on May 21, 2013, 05:08:49 PM
I like it when this is happening! There are lots of songs which I really like but few months ago I was like: how am I supposed to keep this melody in my mind???
Yes, know what you mean!  Some melodies are very sneaky.......they don't hit you at first, but when they finally do.......POW!!!