• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Here's a live performance of In A World Like This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSqKfbiNKSQ

Classic BSB and the ending is good ole Kristian and Max like

B Steady

No, I just don't want to hear it now. I want to hear the studio version first!
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on May 27, 2013, 12:34:50 AM
We posted at the same time haha

;D ;D Yes , The song sounds amazing even live , I can't imagine it in studio , I can Hear Cheiron Elements here!

B Steady

Of course I wasn't able to resist it ;D

Nothing special so far, a good song anyway. Let's wait for the studio version :)

BUT did they really use the good old Cheiron "snare" sound after the first chorus??? <3

PS: the beginning is melody-wise the same as in Bigger.
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Brian was always a Cheiron favorite and no surprise he's used very well in this song especially in the final chorus

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on May 27, 2013, 12:44:47 AM
Of course I wasn't able to resist it ;D

Nothing special so far, a good song anyway. Let's wait for the studio version :)

BUT did they really use the good old Cheiron "snare" sound after the first chorus??? <3

PS: the beginning is melody-wise the same as in Bigger.

YES  :P :P

turnaround

Love the hookline. Now I can't wait for the studio version.

This is so Cheirontastic.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Love that song

Max and Bsb the perfect match!!!

Rebecca

Love it!

Can't wait for the studio version too

Joshua

Wow, it's quite a grower, three listens and the chorus is really starting to send me into Cheiron heaven. I really don't think it's a such a huge leap from "Bigger", which got so much hate for whatever reason... will be interesting to see how this one goes down.

Eddie Krommer

Amazing song! Great performance!

I hope it does well in the music charts.

Khan9898

In a World Like This when some back down
I I know we're gonna make it

In a world like this when loves comes around
I I know we're gonna take it

In a world like this when people fallllll apart
In a time like this when nothing cooooomes from the heart

In a world like this, I got you

Matteo87

Wow, sounds really good, pure Pop!
I love the bridge part

I hope the studio version will be Cheirontastic

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin