• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Quote from: Joshua on May 29, 2013, 03:15:08 PM
I've read that he's involved  too. If it's true, I'm guessing it's solely as a producer, they've pretty much covered all the writers they've worked with. I thought they were trying to shed the dance-pop image of the last album, so I hope whatever he's done this time is different from his usual work.

Yeah. He is ultimately too much repetitive, he should have renew his sound.
He can do it for BSB, I hope
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Khan9898

They worked with someone called Prophet who worked with RedOne on an artist on his label. I think Prophet either is or was on RedOne's production team.

B Steady

Damn, In A World Like This is really stuck in my head even though I didn't listen to it that much. Awesome! :) Max Martin & Kristian Lundin <3
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on May 30, 2013, 12:15:50 AM
Damn, In A World Like This is really stuck in my head even though I didn't listen to it that much. Awesome! :) Max Martin & Kristian Lundin <3

Yes I can't get out of my head and I only listened it five times!

Joshua

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 30, 2013, 12:26:25 AM
Yes I can't get out of my head and I only listened it five times!

Same situation here as you guys! I didn't realise just how catchy it was when I was listening to it, but after just a handful of listens, I can't stop singing it to myself. I'm getting quite impatient for that studio version.

Matteo87

I'm looking forward to hearing the album released! I'm dreaming of an album with 4-5 Kristian/Max uptempo-midtempo songs, a pair of Rami/Falk uptempo songs and a lot of Magnusson/Kreuger ballads. That's impossible  :-\
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Khan9898

Brian, Howie, and AJ co-wrote a song with Martin Terefe and I think some Cheiron influence is in the chorus.

A semi studio quality clip of the song from their 20 year anniversary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE-9gPTd1ME
Here's a live performance of it in China this past week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_sN1LRxTAQ

Joshua

B Steady

So disappointing they didn't put Max on the cover!!!

Just kidding
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Amazing. I'm so buying this single, I hope it is not just a 2-track.

And maybe it is on itunes soon to pre-order.
And I liked it..

Joshua

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on June 06, 2013, 06:41:40 PM
Looooool you literally made my day!!!!! :D :D :D
Me too--That's brilliant!!  Amazing how Max never ages through the years......whereas Dr. luke is going grey :D :D

Joshua

Quote from: georg_e on June 06, 2013, 06:44:07 PM
Amazing how Max never ages through the years......whereas Dr. luke is going grey :D :D

Max will still be using that promo photo when he's 80, I'll bet! ;D

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on June 06, 2013, 07:25:34 PM
Max will still be using that promo photo when he's 80, I'll bet! ;D

;D ;D ;D

He's always been such a handsome guy anyway!
Vila i frid Dag