• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

The "You got that one thing" is similar to "I want it that way" no surprise their both 5 words each

bsbone

Love it! haha im happy to have the song at last! cant wait to buy the album
max and company are amazing, the sound of 1:12 / 1:13 (the sound that we can hear in as long as u love me and i want it that way ) procuded me chills! haha <3

B Steady

Quote from: bsbone on June 19, 2013, 05:30:44 PM
(the sound that we can hear in as long as u love me and i want it that way )

and in many other cheiron songs ....
Vila i frid Dag

cheironlover

I'm listening to "In A World Like This," right now. I don't think America's gonna hear it on the radio, because they just wouldn't give up their morals.

J_A24

Quote from: cheironlover on June 22, 2013, 03:03:40 AM
I'm listening to "In A World Like This," right now. I don't think America's gonna hear it on the radio, because they just wouldn't give up their morals.

And it's a shame really, 'cause the song and its content is a breath of fresh air.

Farooq

maxmartin'sfan

I Think "Feels like home" is the song produced by Redone

turnaround

Wow, thanks!

Will listen later.
And when it's up on iTunes we know finally who wrote all these tracks.

Some credits are here, don't know how reliable all is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_a_World_Like_This

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

The album sounds a bit empty , ''In a world like this'' is the best so far. I liked too ''Permanent Stain'' , ''Show 'em (What You're Made of)'' , ''Make Believe'' , ''Feels Like Home'' , ''Soldier''.

turnaround

Breathe will be my second favourite I guess.

Oh and Japan gets a bonus track. These happen to be highlights too.
And I liked it..

cheironlover

Quote from: J_A24 on June 22, 2013, 07:47:47 AM
And it's a shame really, 'cause the song and its content is a breath of fresh air.

Yeah, definitely. Killuminati!

Rebecca

I love In A World Like This, it's been stuck in my head for days, but I don't think it's as good as their classics and it's not as special to me as Climbing The Walls or I Still or even Bigger.
Anyway, it's still a great song, it would be so great if it did well in the charts.

B Steady, I agree, it is a lot like One Direction "I Wish".

B Steady

what a pity to have so much "Martin" in the producers list but only one time a "Max" in front of it :'(
interesting how many songs are co-written by the boys themselves!

In A World Like This is hands down the best song on the album and their best song since "Incomplete" in my opinion!

I really like the album!!! :) Except for "Try" every song is catchy to me!

Permanent Stain & Soldier are my favorites besides IAWLT! So I'll have my favorites at the beginning and at the end of the album ;D

thanks for agreeing, Rebecca!
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

"Feels like Home" is the only track which sounds very current.

An album of fillers and leftovers IMO. Even "In a World Like This" isn't that amazing, I only heard it twice! :(

Backstreet Boys need to either get the best of Max or just leave eveything for the nostalgia and stop trying!

Joshua

I agree with you guys, I'm just not feeling this album so far. The clips they played at the preview night sounded promising, but now I'm not so sure. It's almost like a mishmash of Unbreakable and This Is Us. All we can do is wait for the full length tracks and hope there's still a little bit of magic in there somewhere.