• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

It's amazing he got mentioned at all. Literally no one else did, except to say Kevin was leaving the band.

It shows that Max is starting to get name recognition. I don't think they would have included it if they didn't think people would be excited by it. Also, maybe it's to show people they are going back to their roots by using Max.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Joshua

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 25, 2013, 02:42:57 PM
Dan Muckala Produced the best songs in the album apart from the Max song.

Totally agree, his two were my favourites from the snippets, Max aside.

nznexus

i Heard the new song...

i like it, but one thing that i noticed was the lyrics made SENCE... this was Deep..

i recognize his new sound too..  :)
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Joshua on June 25, 2013, 07:40:00 PM
Totally agree, his two were my favourites from the snippets, Max aside.
This guy produces for my favourite Christian singer Britt Nicole actually! His music is really good. I never thought BSB would actually do music with Christian music producers!

B Steady

wow, iTunes has some unusual composer credits, but they're interesting:

Guitar, Bass and Keyboards & Programming by Max Martin; HANDCLAP BY TOMAS LJUNG; Keyboards and additional Programming: KRISTIAN L

:)
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 25, 2013, 11:16:48 PM
This guy produces for my favourite Christian singer Britt Nicole actually! His music is really good. I never thought BSB would actually do music with Christian music producers!

Brian, AJ, and Nick all used Muckala for their solo records as well. If you liked his clips on this album you would love his stuff on Unbreakable and some of their solo tracks!

Joshua

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 25, 2013, 11:16:48 PM

Yeah I'd say it was due to Brian working with him on "Welcome Home (You)", though he has worked on a couple of mainstream releases. I only just realised that Dan produced half the tracks on Jump 5's second album which I think is brilliant! I also like the track "Light Up The Sky" by The Afters which he produced.

B Steady

Oh my god!!! German radio station "SWR3" just played two Backstreet Boys songs in a row! First "Larger Than Life" (the epic single mix of course!) and then "In a World Like This"

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

"Light on" is written by :

Dan Muckala, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson & Jess Cates
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on July 03, 2013, 05:20:21 PM
"Light on" is written by :

Dan Muckala, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson & Jess Cates

Very cool thanks!

B Steady

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/jul/04/backstreet-boys-we-created-memories

"... their longterm partnership with the mind-bogglingly brilliant songwriter Max Martin has littered the past two decades with numerous heavy-hitting masterpieces ..."
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

it's sounds awesome !! The songs produced by Morgan Taylor Reid and Dan Muckala are Popstatic!! "Feels like home" sounds like a 90's pop anthem :)

B Steady

http://vimeo.com/61632270

5:23 - 6:29 :) :)

lol, one girls is saying, back then she got information about "millennium" only via youtube ;D youtube started in 2005 hahaha :D

ALSO CHECK 17:29 !!!

... ah, if you're Backstreet Boys fan - WATCH THE WHOLE DOCUMENTARY!!! :)
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

CD Single Instrumental "In A World Like This" :D      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R1MdirpoRU

and Acapella.....          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sPIq8e-_V0