• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: georg_e on July 07, 2013, 02:06:57 AM
            CD Single Instrumental "In A World Like This" :D      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R1MdirpoRU

and Acapella.....          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sPIq8e-_V0

ooh, digging the acapella. wonder where we could get a single quality download.

Rebecca

wow, the acapella and instrumental are just gorgeous!

Is the acappella an official BSB release or is it just someone taking the vocals from the single?

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on July 07, 2013, 12:29:53 PM
wow, the acapella and instrumental are just gorgeous!

Is the acappella an official BSB release or is it just someone taking the vocals from the single?

It's on the official Japan release
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Quote from: B Steady on July 06, 2013, 06:35:51 PM
http://vimeo.com/61632270

5:23 - 6:29 :) :)

lol, one girls is saying, back then she got information about "millennium" only via youtube ;D youtube started in 2005 hahaha :D

ALSO CHECK 17:29 !!!

... ah, if you're Backstreet Boys fan - WATCH THE WHOLE DOCUMENTARY!!! :)

The documentary is amazing , I saw it months ago , I know the guy created this , A Spanish real BSB Fan.

Raul_esp

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 07, 2013, 07:17:18 AM
ooh, digging the acapella. wonder where we could get a single quality download.

It's Amazing hear this!

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 06, 2013, 06:35:51 PM
lol, one girls is saying, back then she got information about "millennium" only via youtube ;D youtube started in 2005 hahaha :D

She actually said she was so young when that album came out that she has only been able to live all the experience of that tour and release now through YouTube and reading about it.

I quite liked the doco, I never thought hearing random people talk about the boys would be so enjoyable. Love that there were heaps of guys too, and that so many of the fans knew the writers behind the songs.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 07, 2013, 08:15:19 PM
She actually said she was so young when that album came out that she has only been able to live all the experience of that tour and release now through YouTube and reading about it.

I quite liked the doco, I never thought hearing random people talk about the boys would be so enjoyable. Love that there were heaps of guys too, and that so many of the fans knew the writers behind the songs.

oops, thank you!

I liked it too because I can really relate to the people! :)

@raul: that's cool that you know them! I was even thinking about you while watching the documentary since you're the only spanish BSB fan I know :D
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

This is pretty funny, even if I don't quite get the relevance of some of the jokes (not being American and all).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0V8lofnQ8

Alex Martin

ahahahaha verry funny.....great 4 straight and 1 gay ahahahaha

B Steady

I guess I need some background info for this part of the show? Is there always an artist/a band to perform a hook line of their famous songs with funny lyrics?
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: Joshua on July 10, 2013, 07:45:23 AM
This is pretty funny, even if I don't quite get the relevance of some of the jokes (not being American and all).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0V8lofnQ8
F***ng hilarious!!   Wasn't expecting that clip, but loved it :D

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 10, 2013, 04:53:20 PM
I guess I need some background info for this part of the show? Is there always an artist/a band to perform a hook line of their famous songs with funny lyrics?

Na they usually have a spoken top ten list of random themes. I guess this time they went with Backstreet lyrics just as a way to make them a part of the show.

You gotta love: "I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did... I have very low standards"! ;D

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 11, 2013, 03:42:59 PM
Na they usually have a spoken top ten list of random themes. I guess this time they went with Backstreet lyrics just as a way to make them a part of the show.

You gotta love: "I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did... I have very low standards"! ;D

"just as a way to make them a part of the show" is friendly worded :D

I guess they did it only to promote themselves :P
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 11, 2013, 03:50:55 PM
"just as a way to make them a part of the show" is friendly worded :D

I guess they did it only to promote themselves :P

Oh yeah, I doubt the show invited them on, it would've been a case of them wanting to get on for promo and the producers coming up with this idea. More memorable than singing the new single anyway, might even help sell a few copies.

B Steady

2:26 - 3:40 is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo perfect ...... I'm always in heaven when I'm listening to it. #InAWorldLikeThis
Vila i frid Dag