• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

Raul_esp

Quote from: Joshua on July 10, 2013, 07:45:23 AM
This is pretty funny, even if I don't quite get the relevance of some of the jokes (not being American and all).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn0V8lofnQ8

Amazing! I love hear these amazing melodies with other lyrics.

Feelgoodlies

Their album will flop harder than Christina's Lotus!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 12, 2013, 11:15:37 PM

Bye.
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 12, 2013, 11:15:37 PM

It'll flop because they are doing everything on their own and have families of their own. The music will be better than 90% of the garbage on radio, they make music for the fans not for the trophies.

Feelgoodlies

Khan9898, I understand but to be honest I just want them to stop dragging their career like that. Sales matter, they make and break artists.

B Steady I don't talk to children you know!

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 13, 2013, 01:24:57 AM

If I don't know now I know. whyever you're saying that.
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

Although they had released a masterpiece they won't have success , it's a pity , They aren't interesting for the general public.

Joshua

Of course it's not going to be huge like their older albums, and I think they're comfortable with that now, knowing their audience and just going along for whatever ride there is. I do think this will do a bit better than the last two albums though, thanks to everything they've got going on at the moment. I don't have very high expectations for sales, but I think they're out of that time of their career now, whereas Christina is still sort of expected to pull it off.

Khan9898

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 13, 2013, 01:24:57 AM
Khan9898, I understand but to be honest I just want them to stop dragging their career like that. Sales matter, they make and break artists.

I wouldn't say its dragging their careers its the first time they've ever been on their own. Their record label has screwed with them since Black and Blue and now they have the flexibility to do what they want and how they want to. Sony still has all their songs from the Dirty Little Secrets album that was never released and they worked with so many unique artists and producers.

At the end of the day, BSB music is feel good, comforting, and most of all timeless.

Rebecca

I agree, it doesn't matter about sales as long as their fans like it, that's the main thing, so then they can keep on touring.

Josh, I agree, Christina is still meant to have decent sales.

I love the David Letterman Top 10, really funny.

Axel

Why don't they have mass appeal anymore? Because they're too old? I don't think so. I mean, if Taylor sang "In a world like this", it'd be a hit. But yeah, I'm worried too. I don't hear the song played anywhere.

cheironlover

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 13, 2013, 02:04:19 AM
Although they had released a masterpiece they won't have success , it's a pity , They aren't interesting for the general public.

And they just wouldn't give up their souls.

nznexus

Why will they only be touring in the US and Japan? Why, i probably will never seen them live.  :(
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on July 15, 2013, 12:05:37 PM
Why will they only be touring in the US and Japan? Why, i probably will never seen them live.  :(

US is their home country and in Japan they're selling most of their CDs, at least nowadays.

apart from that they said they are going to tour through the whole world!
Vila i frid Dag