• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: cheironlover on July 15, 2013, 10:23:34 AM
And they just wouldn't give up their souls.

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 13, 2013, 06:51:15 PM
Their record label has screwed with them since Black and Blue and now they have the flexibility to do what they want and how they want to.

Unfortunately when artists go without their labels (even ones that weren't providing much support), things hardly ever seem to work out, because even the least amount of label support is usually still more than the band can manage on their own. It means they get creative control, but I'm not sure that's always for the best either. Some artists have done well going indie, but they seem to be few and far between.

Today on Australia's biggest commercial drive time radio program, the theme of the day was boybands... it was great! First time in many many years that I've heard "Backstreet's Back" and "Bye Bye Bye" on the airwaves.

Rebecca

Quote from: Axel on July 15, 2013, 09:54:46 AM
Why don't they have mass appeal anymore? Because they're too old? I don't think so. I mean, if Taylor sang "In a world like this", it'd be a hit. But yeah, I'm worried too. I don't hear the song played anywhere.

Yes, I think people think they are too old, even though they're not really that old at all. I think the majority of people want to love the image and not just the songs. Look at NKOTB's "The Block" album, fantastic songs, yet a flop. Then Lady Gaga came out with the similar RedOne songs and she had huge success, because she was young and new on the scene.

Yes, if Taylor sang "In a world like this" it would be a hit.

Josh, that sounds awesome to hear the boyband theme on the radio.

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 13, 2013, 06:51:15 PM
Dirty Little Secrets album that was never released and they worked with so many unique artists and producers.

At the end of the day, BSB music is feel good, comforting, and most of all timeless.
What kind of album was that? Do we know any writers? Never heard of that before or I just forgot.
And I liked it..

Khan9898

Quote from: turnaround on July 15, 2013, 06:13:39 PM
What kind of album was that? Do we know any writers? Never heard of that before or I just forgot.

It was the album in between Black and Blue and Never Gone, recording started in 2002 and it was all ready for 2003 but most if not all was recorded without Nick. They collaborated with Andre 3000, Max/Rami, Billy Mann, Billy Steinberg, members from U2 and Limp Bizkit.

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 15, 2013, 10:59:46 PM
It was the album in between Black and Blue and Never Gone, recording started in 2002 and it was all ready for 2003 but most if not all was recorded without Nick. They collaborated with Andre 3000, Max/Rami, Billy Mann, Billy Steinberg, members from U2 and Limp Bizkit.

with Andre 3000 ???

Oh man, a pity there's no BSB/Max/Rami song of 2002/3!!!
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

I remember them doing a song with Max along the lines of "Cloud 9" and I believe "Poster Girl" from Never Gone was originally recorded for Dirty Little Secrets as "Sunset Girl".

nznexus

this is the best
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

Great video... it's the colour version of "Helpless When She Smiles" haha, but I like it. Wasn't expecting the ending, brave choice to cover such a controversial topic, well done!

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 19, 2013, 03:38:05 PM
Wasn't expecting the ending, brave choice to cover such a controversial topic, well done!

Huh? what's so special about the ending? ???

btw Kevin is such a weird person in my opinion, his motions look strange, sometimes I would call it even ga(wk)y :D especially in this video ... also he's the only one standing apart from the group ... Don't know why all the women have the hots for him .... well, women ... ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Putting Gay Marriage in America as a big moment in history and having the 2 women signify their love for each other etc

B Steady

Lol didn't realize its two women

Thx 4 the info!
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

BTW, a german tv show used "In a world like this" in the trailers for it.
And BILD newspaper (Europe's biggest newspaper wrote about IAWLT and mentioned Max).

At least something.

I've never been a BSB fan (of course I love the Cheiron tracks), but what I especially dislike these days is their fan-club stuff.

Meeting them in Berlin costed LOTS and to preview the new songs (that have been on iTunes already) you also have to be a fanclub member. (which of course costs)

They better had given a little acoustic concert etc. here for the general audience.

I'm not even sure if I will buy the album. I bought "In a world like this". Will stream it and check if it's really worth and matching my taste.
And I liked it..