• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

The album leaked and it's such a mess. I thought there would be more swedish tracks...

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 23, 2013, 08:41:36 PM
The album leaked and it's such a mess. I thought there would be more swedish tracks...

You better check the credits next time ... they're known since weeks.
Vila i frid Dag

Khan9898

Martin Terefe is Swedish and theirs 4 of his songs on the album  8)

Out

Quite disappointing album. The only track I really like is "Light On". I knew that Dan Muckala is gonna save it a bit. His "Make Believe" isn't bad as well. The rest of tracks made me bored after the first chorus :(

melodicmoonlight

The chorus in "Light On" is instant. Amazing... That melody!!!

Raul_esp

The album is a bit Disappointing , The best are the Single , ''Show em.. '' ,''Make Believe'' , ''One phone call'' , ''Feels like home'' , ''Light on'' and ''In your arms''.

B Steady

Seems like y'all don't LOVE the Backstreet Boys. I love em and this love makes up for some lacks of quality :P
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I had no idea Martin Terefe was swedish.
I thought the album would be in the line of Never Gone and Unbreakable.

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 24, 2013, 01:49:52 PM
Seems like y'all don't LOVE the Backstreet Boys. I love em and this love makes up for some lacks of quality :P

I love the boys, but I'll never not be honest about music, no matter who makes it. I'm a music lover first and foremost. Having said that, I'm going to wait for release day before making any judgments on this one.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Joshua on July 25, 2013, 11:53:56 AM
I love the boys, but I'll never not be honest about music, no matter who makes it. I'm a music lover first and foremost. Having said that, I'm going to wait for release day before making any judgments on this one.
Well said, me too I love the music.

Joshua, don't bother waiting!

Khan9898

If you've been a fan of their work in the last 10 years you will def like this album. It has a bunch of different styles yet they still keep it Backstreet. If you're looking for a whole album of Cheiron like music and good ole EuroPop then please just listen to the radio.

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on July 25, 2013, 08:24:25 PM
If you've been a fan of their work in the last 10 years you will def like this album. It has a bunch of different styles yet they still keep it Backstreet. If you're looking for a whole album of Cheiron like music and good ole EuroPop then please just listen to the radio.

??? I don't know any radio station that's still playing "Cheiron like music and good ole EuroPop"
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

i don't know or get why they included a slew of those slow, acoustic guitar songs. Madeline, Try, etc. they bog down the first half of the record... they should've done like 5 songs with Max!

but Light On, Soldier, Love Somebody, Feels Like Home, and One Phone Call are solid pop gems (Light On's chorus is the best).

Khan9898

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 25, 2013, 10:41:13 PM
i don't know or get why they included a slew of those slow, acoustic guitar songs. Madeline, Try, etc. they bog down the first half of the record... they should've done like 5 songs with Max!

but Light On, Soldier, Love Somebody, Feels Like Home, and One Phone Call are solid pop gems (Light On's chorus is the best).

Songs with Max are very expensive, thats why there are only a select few that work with Max on a constant basis.

turnaround

How much are songs with Max? And having the complete package - writing, producing I guess is incredibly expensive.
And I liked it..