• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2013 - Max Martin Working With Backstreet Boys!

Started by gm33, July 18, 2012, 03:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

New single is "Show 'em (What You're Made Of)"

Wonder if they shoot a video for it. Do they still promote this album?
And I liked it..

Joshua

Well I think they've picked the perfect  track, to me this is as good as "In A World Like This". I'm not expecting it to go anywhere, but good choice nonetheless.

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on November 02, 2013, 12:47:00 PM
New single is "Show 'em (What You're Made Of)"

Wonder if they shoot a video for it. Do they still promote this album?

Good choice.

Khan9898

They are actually in Europe for the next 3 weeks promoting the album and single. They were in Italy a few days ago and I believe are in Spain now.

turnaround

Yes, I noticed they will perform at a Stefan Raab show and are guests at a popular talk show.
Quite nice how they still try to make it.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

They've visited the Spanish Show ''El Hormiguero'' , it was great to hear their hits , Very funny , A pity they didn't sing.

http://www.atresplayer.com/television/programas/hormiguero/temporada-3/capitulo-363-los-backstreet-boys_2013111102857.html

Rebecca

Thanks Raul, I watched some of the show, it's good to see them, it looked like a good show. Great they're doing some promotion.

Khan9898

Carl Falk tweeted a pic of Nick, Howie, and Kevin last night. Nick also posted a pic of him with John Amatiello, and a club photographer posted a pic of Nick, Carl, and John at a club.

Linda

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 15, 2013, 02:43:16 AM
Carl Falk tweeted a pic of Nick, Howie, and Kevin last night. Nick also posted a pic of him with John Amatiello, and a club photographer posted a pic of Nick, Carl, and John at a club.

Do u have the pictures ?

Khan9898

By the way for any European BSB fans, they will announce their 2014 spring arena tour dates for Europe tomorrow.

turnaround

Quote from: Khan9898 on November 17, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
Oh wow in this pic you see Rami, Carl, Nick and Kevin http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article17838250.ab .

This is John, Carl, and Nick at a club http://cdn.stureplan.se/2012/imagereportage/66775/standard/Johan%20Amatiello,%20Mille%20Yousefali%20&%20Nick%20Carter.JPG .
Cool pic :D

Shellback also in the picture. I want to finally listen to some new material by him.

May I just say: Kevin doesn't look very good. So thin....

If the tickets are not too expensive I surely want to go.
And I liked it..

Khan9898

turnaround

And I liked it..