• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RE: It's Riley the most hated artist saying hi again.

Started by Riley, May 04, 2010, 10:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riley

Hi all,

Firstly I know everyone hates me, well you made that pretty clear last time I was around but you know I need fans, like I really need a fan by now lol. So I did a bit more listening to the charts and came up with a song that's different from my usual stuff, it's more of an urban pop number, a little Akon perhaps. I don't know. Probably not. Anyway I hope there is 1 person out there who doesn't completely hate it that would be a sucess  :). I mean last time I showed someone my song I got beat up pretty bad, just came out the hospital at the weekend. So I thought play it safe and online this time lol. Yeah I know I think I'm funny but i'm not don't worry I got beat up for having bad jokes too. I'm not laughing now. Provided you haven't fallen asleep yet the song is at my lame old myspace www.myspace.com/rkoba and called When Ya Sayin'. The usual thing normal people say is I hope you enjoy but I think that might be a bit of a stretch so I'll just leave you with I hope you don't absolutely hate it. Like even 1% liking it is good, I can work with that  :).

From your most hated artist,

Riley Koba

PS: Please God just 1 fan this time.
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

andrea

I'm a fan ;)

I think that the song has great potential... beautiful verses but... what about chorus? It seems like it doesn't happen nothing different! ;)

I think you have to find a different chorus... and I think that this is not the right voice for this kind of music... you could try to put a "t-pain effect" on it, but i think it would be better if you find another singer (maybe I could do a try, let me know if you want)

Riley

Hi Andrea,

Wow you like it. That's awesome! I'm slapping myself to see if I wake up. My cheek hurts now lol. Yes please sing it! Try and put a new chorus on there if you like, would be great.
I am a huge cheiron fan from the beginning back in the 90's. For years and years I literally lived and breathed nothing but cheiron. Being around so much inspiration I learnt to make my own music which is Retro 80's/90's dance pop songs and ballads. You can check them out at my myspace and it would be cool to get your feedback.

Riley

Yeah rileykoba@hotmail.com. I'm excited, this is gonna be such an awesome collaboration. Riley&Andrea the best team in the world  ;) Yeah we're gonna make millions lol!

Linda

Hi Riley,
Don't be so hard on yourself and your work.
Nobody here hates you.

And I'd like to hear that version with andrea singing on the track so make sure you post when its done! :D

Riley

Hi Linda,

I guess it's possible to hate a song but not hate the artist but usually when everyone thinks a song sucks (i.e. last time) they probably think the artist/writer does as well so I'm sticking with everyone hates me lol. But I hope it's safe to say you and Andrea don't hate me right? Not yet anyway lol.

I haven't heard from Andrea yet, I checked my email like 2 million times already. I hope she hasn't changed her mind. Hey i'm used to disappointment so it wouldn't suprise me. She probably just found a better writer to sing for. Well whoever it is they're really lucky.

Riley

oh shit I think Andrea's mail went to the junk mail. Fuck no wonder I couldn't find it. But I don't know what the hell I did just now cos I was reading it then like clicked to make it safe then all of a sudden it's gone. I didn't get to finish reading it. I'm really sorry Andrea can you send it again. Stupid email.

andrea

Hey Riley, you got a private message!
However I'm a male! ;)

Riley

Yeah got it, great!You got one too. Sorry about that dude, that was a bad assumption.

Rebecca

I quite like the song too, however, it really needs to be recorded by another singer! I'd like to hear Andrea's vocals on it too.

Riley

Hi Rebecca,

I hear ya sister lol. The show is on the road, I just gotta get the instrumental to Andrea to do his magic! hopefully, tommorow should be able to do that. I got kicked in the balls the day I recorded the vocals so yeah know what you mean it's a bit high lol. Andrea just make sure you wear groin protection when you record the vocals so you don't do a 'Riley' lol.

Izalightblue

Hey, Riley! I've heard your song and I think it is cool, but I do think it needs to be sung by another singer. Hope to hear Andrea's vocal on it soon.

andrea

Quote from: Riley on May 12, 2010, 01:21:33 AM
Hi Rebecca,

I hear ya sister lol. The show is on the road, I just gotta get the instrumental to Andrea to do his magic! hopefully, tommorow should be able to do that. I got kicked in the balls the day I recorded the vocals so yeah know what you mean it's a bit high lol. Andrea just make sure you wear groin protection when you record the vocals so you don't do a 'Riley' lol.

Hi Riley, in the meantime could you please send me the lyrics of the song?
Thanks!

Riley

Hi Andrea,

Ok you should have both instrumental and lyrics at your mail! Sorry for being so slow about it. Let's rock this b*tch! lol.

Cool Iza, thanks!