• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shakira - new album with song by Max Martin

Started by ShockdioN, January 06, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

You forgot Con Lo Bien Que Te Ves (When You're Looking Like That) by Westlife  :P

J_A24

I was really looking forward a more electronic/organic sound overall.

J_A24

I think he came up with the chord progression of the chorus.

turnaround

Merged and moved to New songs. As our Max is involved! ☺☺
And I liked it..

turnaround

The album is already out tomorrow. This means im 1 hour I can listen to a new Max song.  :-*
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on March 20, 2014, 05:35:38 PM
You forgot Con Lo Bien Que Te Ves (When You're Looking Like That) by Westlife  :P

I mean originally in Spanish , not a version.

Eddie Krommer

Dare (La la la) is full English  :-\

We have to stick to Belinda's Sin Dolor, co-written by Andreas, if we want a Cheiron song written originally in Spanish.

That's quite a good topic to discuss: Cheiron songs in other languages.

j.fco.morales

I just can't with the overall sound of the album, it's a mess.
Seems like mimicking many hit songs by other artists...

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 21, 2014, 02:07:45 AM
I just can't with the overall sound of the album, it's a mess.
Seems like mimicking many hit songs by other artists...

A lot of producers in that album try to mimick what's hot, they brought nothing special to the table.

Dare (LaLaLa) had a lot of potential but it lacks that WOW factor. Shakira likes her song to have really minimal production in my opinion so there's definitely that. Again, it feels too safe, just like Kylie Minogue's.

j.fco.morales

I checked the digital booklet, the album was just released.

Written by Shakira, Jay Singh, Lukasz Gottwald, Mathieu Jomphe, Max Martin, Henry Walter, Raelene Leguin, John J Conte, Jr.
Produced by Dr Luke, Shakira, Billboard & Cirkut.
Additional programming by Dave Clauss.

The crowd in the chorus was recorded in Brazil. I thought it was produced by Afrojack.

Could this song be a Femme Fatale reject? I mean, Billboard and Luke never worked again and the song was supposedly recorded back in 2012 and even a video was shot. And a spanish version is included in the deluxe version, so surely will be a single.

There's interesting names in the collaborators list -Greg Kurstin, Sia, Busbee, Nasri, Hillary Lindsay & Mark Bright,  -, but less interesting material and sounding.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 21, 2014, 05:23:29 AM
I mean, Billboard and Luke never worked again

Yes they did on B.o.B'a Strange Clouds album
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Horrible song. I wish Max wasn't involved.
And I liked it..