• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Another Good Productions(Twin For Redfly)

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 27, 2007, 12:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hey this time I'm gonna talk about another Swedish producers that I truly love as well"Joacim Persson, Niclas Molinder, Pelle Ankarberg, Charlie Dore, Maryann Morgan",they did some stuff to my favourite group No Angels 3rd CD Pure,like the song Feelgood Lies and Elevn Out Of ten(So What is great but not theirs)

http://www.amazon.de/Pure-No-Angels/dp/B0000A01KF

anyway,those guys had a huge impact on my favourite female artist Sandy(No Angels Member)when she did a solo attempt back in 2004
her album is called Unexpected,and u know what it's the greatest Pop album I have ever heard up to date.

http://www.amazon.de/Unexpected-Sandy/dp/B0002UOJX2

The songs that they did:

Unnatural Blonde
Say It Agaoin
Tell Me
Sorry You Got The Wrong Girl
Do It All Over
All Eyes On You

plus I looooove the other ones as well(Trusted,One In A Million and so on)but they weren't theirs.

Hope I didn't bother you

turnaround

Oh yeah  :smt023  :smt023

My favourite song of Molinder/Persson/Ankarberg is "Tell me" by Sandy.

It was somehow my summer hit in the year it got released, and the video was beautiful.

It sounds really Swedish and they did a wonderful job on the production especially.

I have almost every No Angels album, and so know most of their stuff, nice pop, and I am glad they keep coming back to Sweden!
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Yeah but you didn't tell me what do you think of the other songs they did for Sandy!

turnaround

I have to admit I don't have the album of Sandy.  :oops:

But

Unnatural Blonde --> Great idea with the country guitar, it makes the song very special

I will listen to the snippets soon
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: "turnaround"I have to admit I don't have the album of Sandy.  :oops:

But

Unnatural Blonde --> Great idea with the country guitar, it makes the song very special

I will listen to the snippets soon
If u want I can PM to Exclusively!cause it looks like you have a great taste.and believe me you don't wanna miss this album :wink:

Rebecca

I have never heard of these songwriters.

You would both really recommend No Angels and Sandy?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: "Rebecca"I have never heard of these songwriters.

You would both really recommend No Angels and Sandy?
Yes of course,give'em a try and u'll c

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"You would both really recommend No Angels and Sandy?
I have the 3 NA albums "Elle'ments", "Now...Us!" & "Pure", but can actually only recommend "Pure". The other 2 are the usual Idol pop, nothing extra ordinary. "Pure" has got some really good tracks on it!

Unexpected

as they said I'm a huge no angels fan (they are my fave) and I have all the albums and sols albums (except for nadja because it's german) so I really say that PURE their best , and also their comeback album (destiny ) is really worth the listining .......

turnaround

These guys have now a song qualified in the Melodifestivalen next year.

Can't wait to hear it!  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on October 16, 2007, 05:00:55 PM
These guys have now a song qualified in the Melodifestivalen next year.

Can't wait to hear it!  :)

wow, another song for the Melodifestivalen!

Linda

Feelgoodlies

I thought I should bomp this thread up since it's about Twin!

Songs they have done:
Velvet - Mi Amore
Da Buzz - I wonder Where You're
V-Factory - Love Struck
Ashley Tisdale - Be Good To Me and Just Like That
Charlotte Perrelii - You Got Me Going Crazy and Tell Me9Which was sung by Sandy)
Bratz - too many songs on their first and second album
Helena Papparizou - Hereos(amazing song)
No Angels - Back Off and Maybe.
Darin - What If
Tiffany Affair - Over It

Along so many others!

nshinnosuke

Ashley's song is Not Like That,not Just Like That  ;D
and she also covered Sandy's All Eyes On You under the title Goin Crazy...
I LOVE THEIR SONGS ON BRATZ ROCK ANGELZ !!!
Imagine how shameful it is for a guy to buy a BRATZ album...yes,Bratz !!!  :o