• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart + New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 26, 2009, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

oh, it's so good to see BSB again. yeah, it is a bit of a boyband-y dance routine and they have had better dance routines than that, but I think when you're at the concert and have the whole concert atmosphere, it will be awesome.

Raul_esp

I love this new song '' all in my head'' : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcqA99zDn4I

I think it can be of a cheiron guy , what do you think ?

Rebecca

cool, it's a great song. Yeah, it could definitely be a Cheiron guy!

Raul_esp

here the video : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaagyi_backstreet-boys-straight-through-my_music

it didnt impress to me much.

it will be the cover of this is us :

and the tracklist of the album :

1. Straight Through My Heart
2. Bigger
3. Bye Bye Love
4. All Of Your Life (You Need Love)
5. If I Knew Then
6. This Is Us
7. PDA
8. Masquerade
9. She's A Dream
10. Shattered
11. Undone

Raul_esp

omg!!! one amazing song leaked !!! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdvOa524UWA

I think it is of redone , the song is superamazing.

this song is even better than STMH!

Raul_esp

all the songs leaked less PDA , and the kristian-Rami song????

Linda

worst bsb video ever!

why did they have to inculde the chorography?
:-X

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

It's so sad but there isn't any rami's song on the new bsb album

This is the message rami sent to me:

"pls I really dont answer work questions on facebooks its strictly for friends....but 3 great ones but which none they wanted for " this " album...politics and thats why I havent worked with them for a long time...this is how it turns out...be safe"

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on August 28, 2009, 12:35:05 PM
And who said that this is the tracklist???

it appears in the back cover..

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on August 28, 2009, 12:47:25 PM
It's so sad but there isn't any rami's song on the new bsb album

This is the message rami sent to me:

"pls I really dont answer work questions on facebooks its strictly for friends....but 3 great ones but which none they wanted for " this " album...politics and thats why I havent worked with them for a long time...this is how it turns out...be safe"

this is really sad , what a deception , I cant believe it.

I hope it be include as bonus track

andrea

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 28, 2009, 01:48:26 AMand the tracklist of the album :

1. Straight Through My Heart
2. Bigger
3. Bye Bye Love
4. All Of Your Life (You Need Love)
5. If I Knew Then
6. This Is Us
7. PDA
8. Masquerade
9. She's A Dream
10. Shattered
11. Undone

Oh, no, I can't believe this is the official tracklist... some tracks could not be better than a kristian/rami songs!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

This is really sad, is it the record company or the guys themself that dosent want the Rami/Lundin/Falk songs?  and i bought ticket to the concert in stockholm, i am really mad about this it was just this 3 songs and Bigger i wanted to hear.. =( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 28, 2009, 01:50:43 AM
omg!!! one amazing song leaked !!! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdvOa524UWA

I think it is of redone , the song is superamazing.

this song is even better than STMH!
AMAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZING :o :o :o. This is definitely a RedOne track, I knew it cause he copied and pasted a tune he used before I heard in this song!

Rebecca

I love that song All Of Your Life (You Need Love)!!
I like the new video, though maybe a bit cheesy to include the dancing, but after I got used to that I liked it.

I'm devastated that Rami's and Kristian's songs did not make the album! I bet this is a record company decision, they probably wanted more "trendy" producers like T-Pain or whoever, ridiculous! I'm hoping for some bonus tracks.