• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart + New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 26, 2009, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khan9898

basically Max told Jive if you let Herbie's songs on the Black and Blue album he wouldn't have gave Its True, The Call, Shape of My Heart, and Get Another Boyfriend....yeah everything on the album has leaked except PDA but people have it and soon the whole album would have leaked ...

if people want message Rami and Carl Falk on MYSPACE and ask them if the songs can ever be heard and remember only on myspace

Linda

I would totally love it if the krisian/rami tracks "accidently" leaked.
I really wanna hear old backstreet again =[

maxmartin'sfan

the new album is a bit bad, too much rnb

not the real BSB...

Rebecca

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 30, 2009, 07:35:23 PM
basically Max told Jive if you let Herbie's songs on the Black and Blue album he wouldn't have gave Its True, The Call, Shape of My Heart, and Get Another Boyfriend....

yeah, even so, I doubt Max would bother about trying to prevent any ex-Cheiron songwriters working with BSB now, considering he didn't even want to work with them on Unbreakable.

but oh dear this is not good news that the album is bad. I'm going to try not to listen to any leaks.

Raul_esp

BSB Were today in spain of promotion !! this was crazy , so much expectation everywhere and a lot of fans , tomorrow they will be in a tv show.

*Sabine*

Cool Raul! Did you see them live or just on TV?
What qongs did they perform?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 12, 2009, 09:07:36 AM
Cool Raul! Did you see them live or just on TV?
What qongs did they perform?

unfortunately I saw it just on tv , but it was great , they perform ''straight through my heart''  , and ''I want it that way'' and ''everybody'' sounded too in the show.

Rebecca

That sounds great Raul, I'm sure it was a great performance. I'm glad they're doing some promotion, I've barely seen them.

Poptasticuk

I don't really care if there are some boring R&B songs on the album. We can just listen to the good ones, and we know at least Straight Through My Heart, Bigger and All of Your Life are great pop songs. I like all three of them better than anything from the last album, so for that reason I'm content no matter what the rest of the new album sounds like.

Linda

well i think anything can be better than that last album - lol

but anyway - i've got a good feeling about this.
Every song i've heard so far sounds pretty amazing and new.

Khan9898

if you go to Carl Falk's myspace theres a song called Fire and Water...the guys recorded that song but its a demo at his website

Figured You Out is a song by Kristian, Carl, and Rami recorded by BSB and it has The Call type vibe to it

Raul_esp

Quote from: Khan9898 on September 29, 2009, 07:25:13 PM
if you go to Carl Falk's myspace theres a song called Fire and Water...the guys recorded that song but its a demo at his website

Figured You Out is a song by Kristian, Carl, and Rami recorded by BSB and it has The Call type vibe to it

woww where did you hear it ?

Khan9898

well i know there was a song called Fire and Water and some people have it and i asked them and the said it was the same song as the one on Carl's myspace...and i heard a clip of Figured You Out on my phone and it def was catchy and the call type thing and i messaged Carl and he said it was correct that they did a song called that with bsb

Feelgoodlies

(STMH)debuted at # 22 in Germany, and is doing really good in Sweden as well.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i am pretty sure that it must be Fire and Water on Carl Falks myspace, This is what i mean fire and water together with bigger is the perfect bsb songs, really pop songs that they need, i dont understand why i make it to  the album....
If you can dream it, you can be it.