• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart + New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 26, 2009, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I asked to the guys in a chat  the cause the kristian-rami songs arent in the album , I hope they reply me! and I asked the second single be bigger.

PG

Quote from: Khan9898 on September 29, 2009, 07:25:13 PM
if you go to Carl Falk's myspace theres a song called Fire and Water...the guys recorded that song but its a demo at his website

Figured You Out is a song by Kristian, Carl, and Rami recorded by BSB and it has The Call type vibe to it

I like or love a lot of this album, but I'd also LOVE to hear the boys' version of "Fire & Water."  I bet their version (even if it's just because of their voices) sounds even more pop.

Rebecca

I just heard Carl Falk's Fire and Water. BSB singing this would have been perfect.

Feelgoodlies

I really liked If I Knew Then from the new album, the song is really catchy. Masquerade is cool as well.

The album is very R'n'B!

nshinnosuke

I love Bye Bye Love, the end of the chorus is just wow...
the rest of the album isnt that impressive except for Bigger,Straight Through My Heart and All of Your Life

Rebecca

I've been listening to the album all day and I really like almost all of it. After Bigger, I think my favourite is PDA, I love Bye Bye Love, All Of Your Life and Masquerade.

Interesting to see the credits for Bigger, who is Tiffany Amber?

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Unexpected

This is from Howies twitter

howie_d We are taping the video for our next single "Bigger" here in Tokyo. This is where I did my solo shot. Congrats Rio!! http://pic.gd/e162b2
about 11 hours ago from UberTwitter

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 03, 2009, 04:37:46 PM
The actress tiffany Amber Thissen????

yeah, when I did a search that's what I found too, could it be? and on 3 too, wow.

I'm so happy Bigger is the 2nd single! This is the best news!

Poptasticuk

Is this Carl Falk's MySpace? http://www.myspace.com/carlfalk The song doesn't seem to be there now, does anyone know where I could hear it?

Also, I don't think Tiffany Amber is very likely to be Tiffani Thiessen. She hasn't done anything to do with music before, her name is spelt with an i at the end, and she is 35 now so if she was musical enough to be writing hit songs I'd expect her to have done something music-related before now. Also she is no longer known as Tiffani Amber Thiessen, just Tiffani Thiessen these days.

Raul_esp

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i have listen to fire and water for about 15 times now, maybe its the best pop song 2009... =) love it
If you can dream it, you can be it.