• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart + New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 26, 2009, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Quote from: Poptasticuk on October 04, 2009, 03:34:35 PM
Is this Carl Falk's MySpace? http://www.myspace.com/carlfalk The song doesn't seem to be there now, does anyone know where I could hear it?

Also, I don't think Tiffany Amber is very likely to be Tiffani Thiessen. She hasn't done anything to do with music before, her name is spelt with an i at the end, and she is 35 now so if she was musical enough to be writing hit songs I'd expect her to have done something music-related before now. Also she is no longer known as Tiffani Amber Thiessen, just Tiffani Thiessen these days.

yeah, can't be the actress. It's very annoying that this girl has such a similar name, it's so hard to search, oh well.

Raul_esp

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on October 04, 2009, 07:11:02 PM
i have listen to fire and water for about 15 times now, maybe its the best pop song 2009... =) love it

yes , it's great , someone can take out the song of myspace??

Unexpected

Raul_esp

I Read in a site that Twin worked too in the album for the boys .

I hope Brian gets fine early!

andrea

Kristian Lundin made additional vocal production on Masquerade!
I saw it on the official booklet ;)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: andrea on October 10, 2009, 08:45:13 PM
Kristian Lundin made additional vocal production on Masquerade!
I saw it on the official booklet ;)

:) But i hate Jive for not realeasing the Lundin/falk/rami songs
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Khan9898

BSB said on their cruise their recording in January and today we found out their going to the U.K to promote some NKOTBSB stuff. Does anyone know if Rami/Carl worked with artists in England like Nicole, One Direction, and Taio Cruz?

turnaround

They worked with all of the mentioned artists. One Direction are already about to record the second album and Rami/Carl Falk are on board again apparently.
And I liked it..

cheironlover

:-\ I know this is a bit off topic, but, I must say that although Bigger has a great melody, I feel it could have been better, the instrumental was way too rock for me. The vocals were really beautiful however. :-[ Now, I am not in any way trying to knock Max Martin or any of the producers. I'm only expressing my humble opinion.

Khan9898

BSB will be starting to record for the new album soon...andddd Rami and Carl will be moving back to L.A within the next couple of months. ;)