• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Great to hear Lesley speak and also mention Max, wow, so nice that they speak every day.

oh that will be a shame if the Jorgen songs won't be on the album, I have a feeling they won't be either.

Raul_esp

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nRzothMMCNs

she is a great singer , I love this song , the intro is very good and the chorus is sooo max martin

Rebecca

thanks Raul, it is a good song.

Linda

unbeautiful is my favourite

i want it NOW

Alex Martin

GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm Gone, I'm Going" Video Premiere Friday
Tune in this Friday, July 18th to FN MTV to see Lesley introduce her first music video! Don't miss Pete Wentz interviewing Lesley LIVE and the premiere of the "I'm Gone, I'm Going" video! Get a sneak peek of the video before it airs - check out photos from the shoot now on Lesley's Buzznet page.

Raul_esp

very great news , I cant wait for it!!

*Sabine*

I'm coming upon this message now...and thinking, isn't July 18th today?? yay great!!! :D

Raul_esp

here is the video: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJ3YXW7G_s

great video for a more great song

Rebecca

Thanks Raul

yeah, it's a great video, great song. I hope it does well.

Alex Martin

Oh my God...........I love this song.

Very powerfull.

This is a great song and not I Kissed A Girl Max ;)

turnaround

It's not bad, but somehow I expected better.

The song is amazing though of course.

I guess the video is to be continued..
And I liked it..

Linda

god, i'm really excited for her.
i want her to do really well. :]

Feelgoodlies

Oh guys, I didn't really like this song, I thought it doesnt sound Max-ish at all, I also think it is pretty similar to Paramore's Misery Business just listen closely!

Alex Martin

I hate PARAMORE.....and sorry but I'm gone i'm going is better than misery business.
MISERY Business ia a MISERY song ;D

Rebecca

no, I don't like Paramore either. I don't like Misery Business at all.

maybe "I'm Gone I'm Going" is not really Max-ish but it is Max-ish enough for me and still very catchy to me.